Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Voting_barAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Voting_barAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!

Go down 
+48
alex12
fatguts
frankonia
MichaW
bassman58
aldac
bonnier
Marvin Wankerstein
GT350CS
freeracer
Swede Savage
dennis95
DBR
framroze
racerm
NEChris
Nickel20
Zexer
fisheracing
Sparviero
antoniog7772
hmmguy
GregSS
MURIMI
stimpy
StevieSX
philrob
zwiss
Jeep
OscarF
joeschmoe
rainmaker62
WHIPCRACKER
jeannomiller
babis_xo
GeeDee
Loose Ether
z1000a2
Condominhas
leslav2012
ufangio
Vanaja
serpico19717
ney.dias
oldman
scot15
DarkSide
gpo
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2015, 4:32 pm

Thanks GeeDee!
eeerrrr... ehhmm... I feel sorry that I put you into trouble, and a little embarrassed Embarassed but the file was in the proper folder... Actually it was invisible as it was marked "hidden" along with some other files scratch
For sure I couldn't cause this, not even by mistake... maybe a WinRar bug(?)

On a second thought, this might be a reason for some "broken" downloads...

Anyway, GTL version is coming soon Cool
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2015, 9:19 pm

He he... that's no problem Babis... have you got Windows 10 installed as that has caused some similar things to happen to me!! clown
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2015, 10:26 pm

OOPS!!! Just noticed I forgot to take out a line within the main mod gdb file and the accompanying class lines. As you may have noticed towards the bottom of the main gdb section, there's a tab called "Old vs New". This came from a little experiment I was doing with some other cars so as to make them appear but wasn't meant to be included when I released the mod Rolling Eyes For the time being I have a separate fix to correct this though there will be an entirely new full mod with the various corrections uploaded and at that time, I'll be removing the current full mod links. I will however leave the individual fixes so as anyone that already has the mod won't need to start from scratch and re-download everything. The corrected gdb and class line fixes are posted to the op
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2015, 11:36 pm

Thanks Phil m8... I thought it was only the old men who forgot stuff!!! You make me feel young again, he he!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 12:43 am

bwahahahahahaahaha! I don't believe what I did! hahahahaha

Once I had all the different versions of the Can-Am mod packed and finalized, I went on a deleting binge. Got rid of about 6gb or more of bits and pieces of the various wip files I had accumulated while I made the Can-Am mod...except that in all of those files, I threw away my own copy of all of the season files! hehehehhe I'm so dumb lol! I was just sitting here kinda bored of YT videos and thought, I'm going to go for a run with the FO cars on a track I've not had them on before like maybe Eifel or Dragon even. So I looked to see what I already had installed for the hdc files and then went to look for a suitable Can-Am mod/FO track and then *BOOOOMMM!!!* I realized I threw them away too! hahahahahahaha I still have them from the packed final versions so already reinstalled but boy, am I a dumb blonde or what!?!? lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 8:45 am

hmmguy wrote:
bwahahahahahaahaha! I don't believe what I did! hahahahaha

... am I a dumb blonde or what!?!? lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

You have my word, I wouldn't bother if you were a dumb tall, impresive, beautiful blond clown

EDIT:
If I'm not a dumb blonde tongue , then I think that in the "SIM_Absolute_Can_Am.gdb" file, under the "SpecialClasses" tab,
instead of:
 FUCK_OPEC = FUCK OPEC
should be:
 Fuck_Opec_Just_for_Fun = FUCK OPEC
class is referred this way in the .car files
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 11:21 am

thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 1:01 pm

Onya Phil, monumental effort mate Very Happy

Thank you.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ufangio

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 4:32 pm

Wow, what a great stuff, hummgy!!! Thank you mate for this fantastic work!!!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 5:19 pm

babis_xo wrote:

EDIT:
If I'm not a dumb blonde tongue , then I think that in the "SIM_Absolute_Can_Am.gdb" file, under the "SpecialClasses" tab,
instead of:
 FUCK_OPEC = FUCK OPEC
should be:
 Fuck_Opec_Just_for_Fun = FUCK OPEC
class is referred this way in the .car files

I think you're quite right there but all the cars show up properly when Fuck OPEC is selected which I'm at a loss as to why it works now that you pointed this out! scratch lol! Perhaps it's due to brain fade as I'm going through one of those episodes of being awake for over 24hrs straight currently Rolling Eyes so the mush between my ears really has turned to mush atm drunken
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 7:18 pm

Probably it is written correctly in SIM_GTC.gdb , if there is such file in GTR2 Rolling Eyes
And now, get some Sleep
lol!
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015, 7:36 pm

Absolute Can-Am without tracks for GTL:
DOWNLOAD

Absolute Can-Am gdb car file class lines fix for GTL:
DOWNLOAD

Thanks to Phil (hmmguy) and his -many- good friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015, 5:23 pm

Thanks for the GTL conversion babis_xo !

cheers
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015, 6:50 pm

Loose Ether wrote:
Thanks for the GTL conversion babis_xo !

cheers

Big ditto there, Mr babis_xo. In its rightful place. Glory be!

[..just converted the GTR2 track pack to GTL. Utmost thanks for the brilliant updates which give off a great sense of period. Huge respect  to PhilRob & all original authors. Superb stuff, chaps! ].

Last edited by leslav2012 on Fri 01 Jan 2016, 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition to text)
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015, 7:41 pm

Thank you babis_xo... bounce
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015, 10:23 pm

Thank you for the GTL version Babis of fine young Hummguy1's CANAM mod!!! Very Happy cheers clown
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 9:12 am

Loose Ether wrote:
Onya Phil, monumental effort mate Very Happy

Thank you.

cheers cheers cheers

You're most welcome Terry! Thanks as well for discovering the cockpit sounds for the McLaren M1B_Olds that were missing. Link for those sounds added to op
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 9:13 am

Groovy Very Happy

Thanks Phil.
cheers
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 11:47 am

These cars are BEASTS----I've been playing with Season 1 mostly -----you've done a great job of this.

Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR TERRY-Loose Ether-- and Gordon too

DRAGON
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 12:11 pm

WHIPCRACKER wrote:
These cars are BEASTS----I've been playing with Season 1 mostly -----you've done a great job of this.

Thanks

DRAGON

Thanks for the feedback mate! I really hope to get feedback on the cars and mod as a whole. Good or bad is fine as long as it's constructive and NOT abusive please Smile

Happy New Year! cheers
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 1:41 pm

derrr...I completely forgot to include 2 very important documents Rolling Eyes 1 is the Complete Car List By Season that includes an explanation of what you're seeing in it. The other is the Full Track List by Season and Sequence. I added the link to the op
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 3:26 pm

Hey Phil, your documentation on this mod is almost as monumental as the mod itself!
Happy New Year m8! cheers santa
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 3:31 pm

lol Thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015, 3:59 pm

WHIPCRACKER wrote:

Thanks

DRAGON
Hey there Bill,

A Happy New Year to you too...wasn't the second season of Fargo AWESOME ! Razz

Sorry Phil a bit off topic but true never the less just like Bill's statement about these cars being BEASTS ! - hehehe
The cars being BEASTS bit IS on topic but....ah bugger it !
lol!
Back to top Go down
z1000a2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 699

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jan 2016, 2:40 am

Thank you Phil & babis_xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next