Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Vote_lcapAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Voting_barAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Vote_lcapAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Voting_barAbsolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Vanaja

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!

Go down 
+46
frankonia
MichaW
bassman58
aldac
bonnier
Marvin Wankerstein
GT350CS
freeracer
Swede Savage
dennis95
DBR
framroze
racerm
NEChris
Nickel20
Zexer
fisheracing
Sparviero
antoniog7772
hmmguy
GregSS
MURIMI
stimpy
StevieSX
philrob
zwiss
Jeep
OscarF
joeschmoe
rainmaker62
WHIPCRACKER
jeannomiller
babis_xo
GeeDee
Loose Ether
z1000a2
Condominhas
leslav2012
ufangio
Vanaja
serpico19717
ney.dias
oldman
scot15
DarkSide
gpo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2021, 5:00 pm

frankonia wrote:
Anybody there who could convert the Audi 200 TransAm (1988) to GTR2?
I think this car was made for SCGT, long time ago.
I'm also involved in sim racing since the days of GPL and GP2.

This is the CanAm thread and not the request thread Mr.F thumbup
Back to top Go down
frankonia

frankonia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2021, 5:30 pm

Hey Gordon,

don't be angry with me. I just wrote it in this thread because a couple of post earlier somebody wrote about SCGT and modding and I thought he could maybe help me or convert that car.
Sorry if it anoid you. Please don't show me the red card.

gredz
Norbert
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2021, 10:39 pm

frankonia wrote:
Hey Gordon,

don't be angry with me. I just wrote it in this thread because a couple of post earlier somebody wrote about SCGT and modding and I thought he could maybe help me or convert that car.
Sorry if it anoid you. Please don't show me the red card.

gredz
Norbert
It's cool... I'm not admin on here, just thought you should know. thumbup
Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 446

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2022, 7:12 am

Hi guys,

Does anybody have an alternative link for the track pack, please ?

I tested links on first post but access denied (authorization is required)... Crying or Very sad

Thanks in advance !!!
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySat 03 Dec 2022, 11:00 am

Here you go try this:

https://mega.nz/file/uhcnHSyZ#2rVp7x6E9L3O351P47deZDGmlLIonoNqeirO3wFk6u4
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySat 03 Dec 2022, 4:31 pm

Thats the only one I had in the archives also. It's actually 17 tracks I think. Let me know if you need the extras. Stardust, Edmonton, and Bridgehampton, I believe those 3 are not included......
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySat 03 Dec 2022, 6:07 pm

George, could you post the extra 3 tracks please it would be much
appreciated.

Thank you thumbup
Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 446

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySun 04 Dec 2022, 3:07 pm

Many thanks for the new link... Wink
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 4:02 pm

The track schedule should be complete, I think they are all here now.....

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5m4fuo5vfo6ieis/StardustBridgehamptonEdmonton.7z/file

CX650 and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
Gabri

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2023, 2:25 pm

Hi guys,

Does anybody have an alternative link for the mod, please ?

I tested links on first post but access denied authorization is required...

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2023, 4:00 pm

Gabri wrote:
Hi guys,

Does anybody have an alternative link for the mod, please ?

I tested links on first post but access denied authorization is required...

Thanks in advance

https://www.evolution-modding.net/t1748p125-absolute-can-am-has-finally-arrived

Goto that page and scroll down to the last post. It is about the release of the Can-Am Reboot Mod.
This is the latest version of the Can-Am mod.

You will have to go right to the bottom of the post to get to where and how you can download the files.
It seems that the original links I posted for the Reboot mod have been raped and pillaged by advertising gremlins.

Any problems, let me know Wink

Last edited by Loose Ether on Fri 03 Feb 2023, 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2023, 4:27 pm

Hey all,

I've just posted a link to the championship files for the mod to the Reboot release page (see above post). I had these finished ages ago and was meaning to gather all the tracks together as a pack and release them and the championships together but I see that perhaps the tracks have been sorted ?

Regardless, these Championship files should be complete and functioning.

If there are any problems, please let me know so I can sort it Wink

freeracer likes this post

Back to top Go down
MANIMONEY

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023, 7:01 am

Morning and great respect for such this beautiful art for some reasons I don't have any access to main file and Google drive said that you have to ask for permission it could be nice if you give the permission

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023, 9:38 am

MANIMONEY wrote:
Morning and great respect for such this beautiful art for some reasons I don't have any access to main file and Google drive said that you have to ask for permission it could be nice if you give the permission

Have a nice day!

I have no ability to edit the front page but the current state of the mod and download files can be found with the following link :

https://www.evolution-modding.net/t1748p125-absolute-can-am-has-finally-arrived

Goto that page and scroll down to the last post. It is about the release of the Can-Am Reboot Mod.
This is the latest version of the Can-Am mod.

You will have to go right to the bottom of the post to get to where and how you can download the files.
It seems that the original links I posted for the Reboot mod have been raped and pillaged by advertising gremlins.

Any problems, let me know

MANIMONEY likes this post

Back to top Go down
MANIMONEY

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023, 11:56 am

Thank you very much bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!   Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Can-Am has finally arrived!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8