Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Voting_barThe obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Voting_barThe obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

CsarNar

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The obscure cars thread...

Go down 
+11
Tiger666
seniordan
alex12
DarkSide
Ducon
jeannomiller
freeracer
fatguts
joeschmoe
Vanaja
ericgtl2
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 696

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024, 12:08 am

Nice. Thanks for the sugestion Laurent.

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jean-luc-godard-par-philippe-doumic-cke

Ducon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ducon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 84

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024, 2:10 am

There are lots of scenes with accidented cars, but there is not any crash filmed, it's a low budget "new wave-arthouse-experimental" kind of movie.

It's hard to watch it until the end, but it's a movie that you will not easily forget.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 917

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 10:48 am

After the Westminster A105's were released I thought Jack Sears needed more of his competitors from the 1958 BSCC so I'm working on bringing the MK1 Jag to life;

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk14

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk15

It's still all Jag MK2 from the roof down but it'll get there. I'm still not 100% happy with the rear of the roof so I might reprofile that (again!). I only just noticed when I was grabbing the pics but that Oulton park marshal in the second pic is bloody huge  Shocked  If he tells you to 'stay off the track' then you keep off the track... Laughing

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, drionita, Pete Conway and ericgtl2 like this post

Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 480

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 6:01 pm

@Zee it stuck in my mind that few years ago you said you might also tackle the AMC Javelin that did BSCC in '72-'73 before moving to modified saloons / super saloons. Do you also have a model for that? just curious. I just know of the old '70 Javelin model from the T/A mod by JD from way back but without the Gr. 2 BSCC flares
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 12:05 am

DarkSide wrote:
@Zee it stuck in my mind that few years ago you said you might also tackle the AMC Javelin that did BSCC in '72-'73 before moving to modified saloons / super saloons. Do you also have a model for that? just curious. I just know of the old '70 Javelin model from the T/A mod by JD from way back but without the Gr. 2 BSCC flares

I think that's the same model I was planning to use. It's still on the radar but there's so much stuff I want to do I'm not sure I'll ever get around to it Rolling Eyes

DarkSide likes this post

Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 483

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 6:06 am

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Actk_jaguar_mk2
Back to top Go down
seniordan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 2:49 pm

for me this is the most exciting thread at the moment. I closely follow all the wonderful stuff created here. I hope this catches on and more talented creators will join in to make a solid fifties saloon car grid.
Would be a dream come true. Thanks a lot Zee and others so far....

cheers, Dan

ps. don't forget to include the original skinny tyres option on the cars Very Happy

jeannomiller, ney.dias, Zee, drionita and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiger666

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 May 2024, 11:17 am

The Jag looks nice

Zee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Jun 2024, 9:34 am

Bit more progress on the Jag 3.4. I've reshaped the rear of the roof as it needed a softer curve and while doing that and studying photos I realised there's too much curve on the sides of the original GTL Jag so they're flatter too now! There's also different front and rear lights, I've reshaped the number plate and changed the grill. It's looking more like a MK1 now Smile

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk16

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk17

Meanwhile, here's some more obscure STL file 'possibles' I've found;

Ford Zephyr MK3;

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/mk3-ford-zephyr-bodyshell-1962-1966

Ford Zodiac MK2;

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/ford-mk2-zodiac-1956-1962

More 60's stuff but poorer quality;

https://cults3d.com/en/tags/1960s

And, with a LOT of work, Big Bertha maybe;

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/hindustan-motors-contessa-facelift

jeannomiller, joeschmoe, drionita, Pete Conway, freeracer and silent_gxg like this post

Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 767

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Jun 2024, 9:50 am

Lovely stuff, Mel!
By the way, I've been searching for 3D of Lancia B20, Alfa Giulietta 1955 and Alfa 1900 1950 but I found no 3D or stl in the usual sites I scan, do you know if there's something about those? I only found expensive highpoly 3D, which I can't afford, while stl are in my range. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 172

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Jun 2024, 11:00 am

Zee wrote:
Bit more progress on the Jag 3.4. I've reshaped the rear of the roof as it needed a softer curve and while doing that and studying photos I realised there's too much curve on the sides of the original GTL Jag so they're flatter too now! There's also different front and rear lights, I've reshaped the number plate and changed the grill. It's looking more like a MK1 now Smile

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk16

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk17

Meanwhile, here's some more obscure STL file 'possibles' I've found;

Ford Zephyr MK3;

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/mk3-ford-zephyr-bodyshell-1962-1966

Ford Zodiac MK2;
There's also a Mk4 Zodiac there!
I'll PM you

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/ford-mk2-zodiac-1956-1962

More 60's stuff but poorer quality;

https://cults3d.com/en/tags/1960s

And, with a LOT of work, Big Bertha maybe;

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/hindustan-motors-contessa-facelift

toto090369 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024, 9:42 am

The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Jag_mk19

Finally had chance to map the Jag's roof. I want to see if I can put the side window surrounds on the main template as they're still part of the window dds at the moment. After that I need to make and map various wheel arch options as well as loads of other stuff. It will get released eventually but don't hold your breath Wink

jeannomiller, ney.dias, drionita, Pete Conway, silent_gxg and Ducon like this post

Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3456

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024, 11:02 am

Nice one - looking good GOOD Thanks

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
notsospeedyone

notsospeedyone

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Triumph 2500   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024, 11:28 am

Hi,
the Triumph 2500 is looking good, i have been looking for a Triumph 2500 to put in assetto corsa for a historic stock car, has anyone seen a complete 3d model that i can down load and convert for assetto carsa,
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The obscure cars thread...   The obscure cars thread... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The obscure cars thread...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2