Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Classes Line in Car File Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Classes Line in Car File Vote_lcapClasses Line in Car File Voting_barClasses Line in Car File Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Classes Line in Car File Vote_lcapClasses Line in Car File Voting_barClasses Line in Car File Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

LucasLegui44

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:25 am

Classes Line in Car File

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edinfuse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Classes Line in Car File Empty
PostSubject: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:26 pm

Hi Everyone, I'am trying to prepare new championships, for an overhaul mod GTL, And I have a Question, Does anyone have a description about Classes Line in CAR File ?
Back to top Go down
GTAce

GTAce

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

PostSubject: Re: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 10:20 pm

The class line determines in which class the car will appear, for example when it has "SIM_GTC76" standing there, the car will appear in the GTC-76 class. This way it's also possible to make custom classes (if you have a GTL without Starforce protection). You just have to create a GDB file (they are in the GameData folder), for example "SIM_Custom", then open the SIM_GTC file, add the class to the list you see there (for example "SIM_Custom = Custom") and it should appear in the game. Although, it's possible that a bug will appear when using custom classes, which forces you to select certain cars in the options menu, you don't want in that class.
Back to top Go down
bcfcdave

bcfcdave

Anzahl der Beiträge : 334

PostSubject: Re: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 8:47 am

More here

http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/gtl-f35/gtl-car-class-lines-help-needed-t271.htm
Back to top Go down
edinfuse

PostSubject: Re: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 3:16 pm

Sorry for a very very late thanking for your help, I was away from home and this PC very long time, couldn't check anything except my mails.

As "description" I asked in my question was about which code (SIM_NOKING, SIM_NOLONG, SIM_SPEED, SIM_TOURING etc....) defines RACE titles? like : SIM_DRIFT is DRIFT KINGS

I deleted class line of one car and I add only one code each time and checked one by one. came to some results but still some of the codes are related to different races at same time.
It's gonna take time I think...

Sorry again
Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
bcfcdave

bcfcdave

Anzahl der Beiträge : 334

PostSubject: Re: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 7:59 pm

Cup stages map in order are:

A= AMINI DRIFT BRIT

B= CORT DAG PONY TCH

C= ELAN DAG2 VETTE HEAVY 60GTS

D= PORSCHE D&G3 SPEED TOURING 70EXT

E= TC65 GTC65 GTC76 SHORT MIDNIGHT ENDURANCE

Where a code starts 'NO' eg NOLONG these are to exclude AI from entering cars of a specifc race class, but you can still drive it.

Not all versions of each car have the same class lines, some (eg ALFA GTA) are very mixed which is confusing.

It might be easier to quickly download and reinstall the car you broke! Which car is it?
Back to top Go down
edinfuse

PostSubject: Re: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

I didn't broke any cars car file, I did it on purpose and... Like this :

1-I deleted classes line
2-Than I add only one code each time, example: classes="SIM_FULL, SIM_GTC," (game was decoded of course) to check which championship is my car eligible. After I learn which races SIM_GTC, stands for I deleted again and add let's say classes="SIM_FULL, SIM_NOMETAL, " etc...

I did it to understand which code is related to which race title and I got some results as list. after I organize it I'll share it here

My question "was" some codes are related to multiple races, is it true?
and While I'am adding many cars to GTL and start a race my car spawn out of start line. I think I'll manage it by editing class lines limited specially to each race. If you have a way around it'll be nice of course.

Like This ; if I have 5 cobra 427 in game I'll just edit "classes" line of only one of them to spawn at let's say Heavy Metal race and I' will have chance to race with different brands in Heavy Metal race, There will not be ac cobra crowd as competition instead I'll have lot's of rivals in different type of cars.......I hope

By the way I think I'am on a confusing subject with confusing details
Thanks for your support
Back to top Go down
opice

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

PostSubject: Re: Classes Line in Car File   Classes Line in Car File EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 10:51 pm

Hi,

GDB file
Game Name = British Racing Green
Game Filter = SIM_BRITISH
Selection Filter = NOT: SIM_GTC65
AI Filter = NOT: SIM_NOBRIT

CAR file
SIM_BRITISH = showroom / AI race
SIM_BRITISH, SIM_NOBRIT = showroom only
SIM_BRITISH, SIM_GTC65 = AI race only

hope it hepls...
Back to top Go down