Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€gtr evo to gtl track conversion Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
gtr evo to gtl track conversion Vote_lcapgtr evo to gtl track conversion Voting_bargtr evo to gtl track conversion Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
gtr evo to gtl track conversion Vote_lcapgtr evo to gtl track conversion Voting_bargtr evo to gtl track conversion Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

mad-max, Rex007

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

gtr evo to gtl track conversion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sakis

sakis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

gtr evo to gtl track conversion Empty
PostSubject: gtr evo to gtl track conversion   gtr evo to gtl track conversion EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 10:33 am

Hi
I would like to ask if anyone knows how to convert a gtr evo track to gtl
I want to convert this track:
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=34554

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: gtr evo to gtl track conversion   gtr evo to gtl track conversion EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 9:06 pm

pirat The track has already been converted by Ville33 for GTL and is available on this site:-

www.evolution-modding.com/t1522-apricot-hill?highlight=Apricot+hill

She also converted it for GTR2. cheers
Back to top Go down
sakis

sakis

PostSubject: Re: gtr evo to gtl track conversion   gtr evo to gtl track conversion EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 9:57 pm

I know and I have this already,but I prefer the one above
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: gtr evo to gtl track conversion   gtr evo to gtl track conversion EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 11:03 pm

I didn't realise they were different.

I did try to convert it myself when it came out but it just wouldn't work for me even though I used the correct SHARED files in game and in the TRK file. If you manage to get it to work I would like a copy myself if you don't mind cheers
Back to top Go down
sakis

sakis

PostSubject: Re: gtr evo to gtl track conversion   gtr evo to gtl track conversion EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 11:14 pm

I don't know,that's why I asked help.I am confused about ApricotHill.gtl and ApricotHillMap.gtl files what files to put into from mas and models folders...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gtr evo to gtl track conversion   gtr evo to gtl track conversion Empty

Back to top Go down

gtr evo to gtl track conversion
Page 1 of 1