Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€PMs not working properly Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
PMs not working properly Vote_lcapPMs not working properly Voting_barPMs not working properly Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
PMs not working properly Vote_lcapPMs not working properly Voting_barPMs not working properly Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

genesis60

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

PMs not working properly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PMs not working properly Empty
PostSubject: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 3:07 pm

For some reason I have not been able to send PMs to various members. The messages remain in my out box and are not being delivered. Is this only happening to me and is there something that I am doing wrong.

PMs have always worked in the past.

Thanks,

Dennis
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 4:25 pm

I think the pm's are processed only once a day, has it been in the outbox for more than a day?
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm

I think the PM's are only delivered when the recipient sees that there is a PM message and accesses his\her PM mailbox...

..and in another vain, man, there is no time whatever to prepare a post with attachments. I have forgotten the wording, but when I prepared a reply to sakis this a.m., I kept getting a 'too much time' has passed sort of message, and had to do it once more from scratch. Finally had to prepare it in a desktop text message and cut and paste to the message reply to get enough time to post the reply.
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 5:20 pm

The PMs were sent Jan 09, 2014, Feb 05, 2014 and yesterday to three different recipients. They remain in the out box. Sounds like there may be other issues as well. Appreciate the responses.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3294

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 6:00 pm

GT350CS wrote:
The PMs were sent Jan 09, 2014, Feb 05, 2014 and yesterday to three different recipients.  They remain in the out box.  Sounds like there may be other issues as well.  Appreciate the responses.

I'll send a pm "test" to you.

But I'm quite sure that the pm stays in your outbox as long as the recipient hasn't read it. Then your pm will be changed to the sent folder.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 6:50 pm

I received the TEST message just fine. Also my message from yesterday to everdark was moved to the sent box, so I believe you are correct the recipient must open to move to the sent box.

I would appear that jck83700 and DonPanoz have not opened my messages.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3294

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 9:03 pm

Very Happy

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMs not working properly   PMs not working properly Empty

Back to top Go down

PMs not working properly
Page 1 of 1