Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Voting_barThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Voting_barThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

Tanjaschnute

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!

Go down 
+4
GeeDee
DarkSide
rickoshea
ney.dias
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

Notice to all members.

Be very careful what you say on this forum as it may be used against you for the sole purpose of fun!!

You have been warned clown
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

Anzahl der Beiträge : 452

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 3:28 pm

Young. He called me YOUNG!! Wow. Been a LONG time since anyone called ME "young".......

As a matter of fact. had a young lady tell me kast summer she'd "never had Old Guy Sex before." Basketball
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 3:35 pm

Den. wrote:
Young. He called me YOUNG!! Wow. Been a LONG time since anyone called ME "young".......

As a matter of fact. had a young lady tell me kast summer she'd "never had Old Guy Sex before." Basketball

Oooooh.... so your as old as Ney or me? How old are you Den?

BTW... I've never had Old Guy Sex before either! geek
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 3:36 pm

48, I think. Something like that. My wife keeps track for me as I tend to forget.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 3:44 pm

Well there ya go Den ya still a youngster.

Women always tend to remind you of your age... stop playing with the train set you're 48!!

Ya still going out and getting drunk with ya mates at 48!!

You've been playing with that for 48 years now... one day it'll drop off!!!

Try telling them their age and it's "Do ya wanna live till your 49th birthday!!!!!!! affraid

clown
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 3:59 pm

Uh huh. And I quite like trains. Wish I could afford to get drunk time to time, lol, but right now haven't even had a beer in months! Too broke. Plus the bad ticker makes overdoing it a no no, along with anything stronger then wine....*sniff*
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

Den. wrote:
48, I think. Something like that. My wife keeps track for me as I tend to forget.
So, my knowlegment says to me that, you with 48 IS YOUNG!
When you arrived to this world, I already have 15 and was not virgin anymore!
So, my little boy, you are very young! Hehehehehe!!!
Smells like a baby!! cheers bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 4:48 pm

rendeer geek scratch AND, HOW OLD ARE RICKOSHEA AT LEAST??????????
affraid flower jocolor santa Suspect Question Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 5:13 pm

Idea Maybe Rick is as old as Peter Pan who was born in a book in 1902... makes him 109yrs old then!!! Razz cyclops
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 1:22 pm

Sad Suspect No @ GeeDee and Rick:
Take a look at your beloved country in those days of cold and wind!!

http://noticias.terra.com.br/mundo/fotos/0,,OI180074-EI294,00-Fortes+ventos+provocam+ondas+gigantes+no+Reino+Unido.html

Just like here in Rio!!
Take care of you mattes! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 1:31 pm

Truth is, I'd rather be there. (England.) Summer is bad enough here! But Rio looks like a nice place to visit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 4:40 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Sad Suspect No @ GeeDee and Rick:
Take a look at your beloved country in those days of cold and wind!!

http://noticias.terra.com.br/mundo/fotos/0,,OI180074-EI294,00-Fortes+ventos+provocam+ondas+gigantes+no+Reino+Unido.html

Just like here in Rio!!
Take care of you mattes! cheers

Ney... this is how we get washed and stay nice and clean in England! affraid

Only difference to waves like that in Britain and those in Rio is the temperature. Ours come with small icebergs floating on them while yours just have sun tanned women getting washed ashore!! clown pirat tongue
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 5:06 pm

GeeDee wrote:
yours just have sun tanned women getting washed ashore!! clown pirat tongue

Well, there are SOME good points to summer I suppose........
Back to top Go down
test.pilot

test.pilot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 5:10 pm

GeeDee wrote:
...while yours just have sun tanned women getting washed ashore!! clown pirat tongue

...As long as they are alive... sunny farao rendeer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 5:16 pm

Just for your enjoyment, some of my "friends" who cares about me everyday!

Attachments
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 AttachmentNey and his friends.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(791 Kb) Downloaded 22 times
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:59 pm

Ney, if i had friends like that i would not be messing about with some old car game lol!

And another thing- England is not my beloved country pirat
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

I don't have a "beloved" country. I'm just wherever I am at the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

rickoshea wrote:
Ney, if i had friends like that i would not be messing about with some old car game lol!

And another thing- England is not my beloved country pirat

Rick comes from a little known Island or large rock called Sark which is in the English Channel and just off the coast of France.

Rick only lives in England as he's a wanted Pirate back on his rock pirat affraid
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:41 pm

Den. wrote:
I don't have a "beloved" country. I'm just wherever I am at the time. Very Happy

So Den my poor countryless chap, were you born on a train or plain or ship or UFO or planet even... or maybe born on a rock smaller than Sark and it doesn't have a name? clown

Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:45 pm

I was born under a bad sign......
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 10:45 pm

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Bornunderabadsign

Any of these m8?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:02 pm

rickoshea wrote:
Well, as you know, I have a very big heart, where have space to everybody, including my 22 years old daughter, Fernanda, my third wife, Regina, my two grand daughters in law, my friends in SimRace community, and those marvelous nice girls (around 40 years old)!!!
Remember, after all, I'm retired, healthy, born and living in Rio, and I have all my time free, including my daily bycicle ryde!
So dear friends, therefore, be jealous, I'll understand if you do!!!!! cheers bounce alien santa jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
test.pilot

test.pilot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:09 pm

Thank you for understanding Ney LOOOOOOOL farao
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:09 pm

Question pale drunken scratch By the way, HOW OLD IS RICHOSHEA AT LEAST ???????????
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:27 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Question pale drunken scratch By the way, HOW OLD IS RICHOSHEA AT LEAST ???????????

Well Rick has said he has 4 Morris Minors and the owners of those kind of cars are usually in their 70's 0r 80's so take your pick Ney m8! clown

Anyhoooo Ney, I think that apart from you being a sex crazed Brazilian with a lust for riding (bicycles) that you have a heart of gold and a good bronze body, just be careful going through airport checkpoints... beeeeeeep beeeeeeep beeeeeeeeep affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next