Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Voting_barThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Voting_barThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!

Go down 
+4
GeeDee
DarkSide
rickoshea
ney.dias
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 12:13 am

I've been watching my Point Vanish as I put weight on... hmmmmph!!! clown
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 1:37 am

rickoshea wrote:
Nobody posted on this site since yesterday....
Richoshea, old buddy! Question Suspect No HOW OLD ARE YOU AFTER ALL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Be a MAN and do like me and GeeDee, puting your real age below your avatar!
Courage! Talk about this with your psychiatrist, psychologist, nurse, guru, and so on!
Don't disappoint your best friends in our so beloved community!
Take your balls gently with your left hand and type with your right hand on the keyboard, still gently, but in a correct and true way! You will see that it does not hurt!
And, for tomorrow, please!
Have a good night, you all!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

Nice post ney m8.

Now we await the big moment to see if Rick will indeed take himself in hand and tell us his real age!
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:48 am

I'll still keep you guessing..
But to help you out as you both find it so intriguing..
I was not born in the 40's??????
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 2:28 pm

rickoshea wrote:

In my humble opinion, by now, I think he, in fact, is she, is a woman, and less than 20 years old, but pregnant! For sure, believe me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 2:59 pm

rickoshea wrote:

Well, he couldn't have been born in the forties as babies aren't even 1 when they are born... clown

Maybe he is around the 40yr old mark, almost 50.

ney wrote:
In my humble opinion, by now, I think he, in fact, is she, is a woman, and less than 20 years old, but pregnant! For sure, believe me!!!!!!!

This is a good observation ney m8 as he/she does have an obsession with handbags. Not so sure about the age as he/she does talk about further into the past. Pregnant... this is a possibility as he/she has a great tendency to help people. affraid
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:24 pm

If you pay attention at her / his photo in avatar, you are going to see, if you watch with care, a small pregnant belly, and a happy air in her/his eyes, of one who is really pregnant!!
Long hair, like a woman likes, and a certain "gay shape", like that famous pirate, Jack Sparrow, a head a bit through the patty on the side. Look at the position of her/his hands, for example!!
Think about this! scratch queen
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

This is real entertaining. I appreciate your conversation very much lol!

You know : all men are boys at heart. jocolor

Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 5:21 pm

Yes your are right ney... pirat she is hiding behind that moustach... he he!!!

Maybe the real name is Jaqueline Sparrow!!! drunken rabbit

PS. Thank you for your comments Lauter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:16 pm

Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad pirat OKK Rick!! The joke is end, and you can appear now!!
Almost twelve hours without no news from you, buddy!
Don't be ashamed, we know you, and we accept you just the way you are, man or woman, old or young!
Jaqueline or Jack Sparrow, doesn't matter! We like you anyway you want to go in your life!
Be courageous and put your face here! Talk to us, please! We miss you very much!
One for all and all for one!
We are the Three Musketeers!
But before, I just want to know a little, very simple thing: HOW OLD ARE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
rendeer jocolor king drunken cheers

Last edited by ney.dias on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:42 pm

We could pinch his wooden leg ney and count the rings on the wood!!!!!! clown
Back to top Go down
SearleD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:52 pm

LOL, you guys are awesome. I just finished another 12 hour shift and you put a smile on my face.

As the advert says: Priceless
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:23 am

What a Face Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad No 12 hours and 35 minutes, and no news!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 2:35 am

So you've missed me have you???
Well today i had a life, i went down to the pits where they were doing some Touring car testing
with the EX-Stig, i've also been busy with my projects..
Plus it takes me 20mins to log in\out of the sites i'm on (25 last count)

It's a sad day when a man\woman can't keep some thing private lol!

& remember this- a mile is all i need Twisted Evil

Since you can't let it lie, here is a pic of me in 1985- i am No:9
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Warr10
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:14 pm

Suspect bounce 25years ago! If you was about 20 years old at that time, so, today, around 45! GeeDee is closer about your real age!
Racing a bike, shows that you were a kind of crazy guy, as you still are nowadays!
Well, we beguin to have some kind of profile: crazy (it's clear to all of us) / ex-race pilot (very good)/ probably man (doesn't matter) / probably British (because of typical humour) / good friend (as said GeeDee, likes to help people)/ Question Exclamation cheers
We are getting there! Let's pray!
Ney

Last edited by ney.dias on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:37 pm

rickoshea wrote:
So you've missed me have you???
Yes we missed you as we needed answers!!! Razz

rickoshea wrote:
Well today i had a life, i went down to the pits where they were doing some Touring car testing with the EX-Stig,

For those who don't know... Rick lives in the grounds of Brands Hatch... his tent is the big yellow one.

rickoshea wrote:
i've also been busy with my projects..
I've told you to leave it alone as you'll only go blind! affraid

rickoshea wrote:
Plus it takes me 20mins to log in\out of the sites i'm on (25 last count)
Now he's trying to make us jealous by suggesting he has other friends! Sad

rickoshea wrote:
It's a sad day when a man\woman can't keep some thing private lol!
Tuff! Twisted Evil

rickoshea wrote:
& remember this- a mile is all i need Twisted Evil
Just a few extra inches is ok for me but a mile!!! Well that's just darn greedy! clown

rickoshea wrote:
Since you can't let it lie, here is a pic of me in 1985- i am No:9
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Warr10

So your a Motorbike??? You had us all fooled Wow!!! geek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

cheers Accurate, timely and very wise words! Congratulations GeeDee! queen jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

Anzahl der Beiträge : 452

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:28 am

I'M BACK!! Online and my beloved GTL installed. YES!!!Only one install for now as I will be wiping my HDD again end of month for WIN7 and also only have 500GB for now so my other installs will stay on my backup HDD until I get more space on my PC. (IE: second hard Drive, thinking 2TB.)

Well, Rick, I've started my first attempt. Thanks for the files and instructions to both rick and GeeDee.

As I posted at Petrolmania, I modded this so it works with individual cars.

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Newshowroombeta

THIS IS GONNA' BE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 8:17 am

Windows 7? Go and wash your mouth out young man..
We will not have that foul language spoken here...
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:07 pm

Even I have been known to accept change time to time, slowly, once in a while........

But I STILL refuse to own a cellphone! Bloody useless things.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:20 pm

Den. wrote:
Even I have been known to accept change time to time, slowly, once in a while........

But I STILL refuse to own a cellphone! Bloody useless things.

What!!!!! A mobile phone is more useful than Windows7 any day of the week or month... or year even.

I installed W7 a few months ago and it's a complete bollox! I rapidly reinstalled XP.

Even my Dog disliked W7 it peeded on it... the cat scratched at it... the Parrot fed it nuts trying to make it work better and the gold fish kept spitting at it... now we are all a happy family again and the house smells nicer thank you very much. geek
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:27 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 4:48 pm

Well guys, you've inspired me and I keep tweaking it bit by bit.

Well off to make my wee girls lunch and then me thinks a race at Cadwell. Also I need to test as I think I solved the "disappearing needles" thing, though you guys probably solved that one a LONG time ago!! Heehee.
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

So guys, how do I get rid of the Fiesta Cup logo showing up? Just have to paint the walls white?

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Showroombeta6
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 9:11 pm

You just have to re-paint (or replace with a DDS image) the file=
Fiesta_Cup.tga pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next