Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Vote_lcapHow to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Voting_barHow to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Vote_lcapHow to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Voting_barHow to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

fatguts, Pete Conway, yuca

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 5:25 am

How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3350

How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Empty
PostSubject: How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?   How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? EmptyTue 18 Jul 2023, 6:41 pm

Question

Just a stupid question (I once knew the answer but forgot it):

How can the Rev Limit Light function (HUD) be adjusted to the engine speed or where does this happen in GTL?

For example: if I increase the rpm for an engine, how can I adjust the Rev Limit Light accordingly?

Same question concerning the RevLimit Light (if available) on the dash (GTL)

Any hint to help my brain on the jumps is highly appreciated Cool

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Ducon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 71

PostSubject: Re: How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?   How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023, 9:35 am

I haven't done GTL cars for years but, if I remember well all works automatically, the ledrpm1, ledrpm2, 3 and 4 will light up at a certain rpm range like 80%, 90%, 100 and 110%, I guess the RPM is given by the .eng file. If you change the rpm range in the eng file, the lights should adjust by themselves.

jeannomiller likes this post

Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?   How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023, 11:32 am

Thanks - I'll check that

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?   How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023, 7:46 am

That was it - I must have mixed up something there.

Thanks again.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Ducon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 71

PostSubject: Re: How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?   How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023, 8:15 am

Great ! My memory is not so bad after all...

jeannomiller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?   How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to adjust the HUD rev limit light ?
Page 1 of 1