Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Game quits before race finishes Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Game quits before race finishes Vote_lcapGame quits before race finishes Voting_barGame quits before race finishes Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Game quits before race finishes Vote_lcapGame quits before race finishes Voting_barGame quits before race finishes Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
alain62
fatguts
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gonzaga

Most users ever online was 331 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:25 pm

Game quits before race finishes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
69javman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Game quits before race finishes Empty
PostSubject: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:46 am

I have a constant problem with GTL. Usually, unpredictably, if I set up a race. it will stop before the race finishes. For example a 15 lap race will stop between 7 and 11 laps. Cars counts over 21 and under 21 don't seem to make a difference. The track doesn't seem to make a difference either. No replay is recorded. I use CarTools to select the cars and I've reinstalled GTL numerous times, but the problem continues. I use the same setup for GTR2, and have never had a problem. Any suggestions? Thanks. James.
Back to top Go down
yuca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 1:28 pm

my guess would be memory,
do you use the 4GB patch for GTL ?

does the race always crash or only sometimes ?
do you have replays enabled ?
Back to top Go down
69javman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:55 am

yuca wrote:
my guess would be memory,
do you use the 4GB patch for GTL ?

does the race always crash or only sometimes ?
do you have replays enabled ?

It doesn't always crash which makes it more annoying!
Replays are turned on.
I reinstalled the 4GB patch and ran a new race. No problem. So I'll run a few more and see what happens.
Thanks for your reply:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Game quits before race finishes
Page 1 of 1