Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Vote_lcapHillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Voting_barHillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Vote_lcapHillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Voting_barHillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Hillman Avenger WIP

Go down 
+16
drionita
freeracer
jeannomiller
joeschmoe
DarkSide
Vanaja
charger69
Zee
NEChris
Andy Clegg
Jeep
toto090369
marco1990
Angry Coil
simca
MG421982
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2020, 5:31 am

The only thing i can think of that the Dodge's don't have is this style rear light;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Brasil10

i'm not sure which year(s) it was used or wether it was just a different spec model to the ones we have in game.
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 686

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2020, 10:17 am

easy, It's the same, just delete the middle chrome fillet
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2020, 1:03 pm

freeracer wrote:
easy, It's the same, just delete the middle chrome fillet

Doh! Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2020, 2:13 pm

Zee wrote:
The only thing i can think of that the Dodge's don't have is this style rear light;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Brasil10

i'm not sure which year(s) it was used or wether it was just a different spec model to the ones we have in game.

My car was a 1976 model, and had this kind of rear light.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020, 5:50 am

Calling all Brazilians..!

I'm skinning the Aruma Dodge at the moment and wanted to ask about the driver's names on the door. On the 1/43 scale model the names (Joao Batista De Aguiar and Fabio Sotto Mayor) are wrote out in full but on the actual car they're abbreviated with their blood groups added;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Driver10

The second name looks to be F. SOTTO MAYOR A+ but as it's not too clear i'm unsure how the first name would be written. Would it be: J.B De Aguiar A-

I'm guessing at the blood groups but they're not too important in GTL lol!

jeannomiller likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm

My dear Mel, here you have some information:
At the real car was written: J .B. Aguiar and F. Sotto Mayor. I really don't know the blood groups.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020, 4:10 pm

ney.dias wrote:
At the real car was written: J .B. Aguiar and F. Sotto Mayor. I really don't know the blood groups.

Thanks Ney, I can finish the skin now thumbup

I don't suppose you know what suit and helmet Mayor had do you? There's a figure stood next to the model of his car but I think it's just generic.

EDIT: There ya go, the first car i've skinned that wears glasses!

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Dodge_14

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, drionita, DarkSide, fatguts and marco1990 like this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020, 9:31 pm

@ Zee: suits and helmets depends on the sponsors he had at that time, in each year he raced.

https://jundiai.sp.gov.br/noticias/2014/11/28/fabio-sotto-mayor-e-recordista-brasileiro-de-velocidade/

http://sportv.globo.com/site/programas/linha-de-chegada/noticia/2014/10/campeao-da-stock-em-88-fabio-sotto-levou-o-recorde-de-velocidade-no-pais.html

BTW: Amazing skin, made to perfection, my dear friend. cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 686

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020, 9:45 pm

Zee wrote:
ney.dias wrote:

Thanks Ney, I can finish the skin now thumbup

I don't suppose you know what suit and helmet Mayor had do you? There's a figure stood next to the model of his car but I think it's just generic.

EDIT: There ya go, the first car i've skinned that wears glasses!

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Dodge_14

hey mate, please, could you add the class "tbr" and "tbr70" in .car class? so he appears with the others of the "meeting of Brazilian tourist cars" ("Turismo Clássico Nacional" in Gtr2 game menu)

drionita, DarkSide and marco1990 like this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Sep 2020, 4:35 am

No problem Cris, it'll need converting for GTR2 as well as GTL when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 10:40 am

I've added some Rally bits as options, just got to get a good rally tyre sorted for the Minilites style rims.

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Avenge31

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Avenge30

I'm hoping to release these in the next couple of weeks, just skinning and a couple of bits to do now Smile

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, charger69, drionita and marco1990 like this post

Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 711

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 10:49 am

jumping0045
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2020, 8:35 am

Nearly there now, just awaiting physics and a few more skins to do Smile  Here's a couple of screenshots for now;

Bernard Unett's 1976 Championship winning U-FIT 1300GT;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Unett_12

And getting sideways in GeeDee's awesome skin of the BRM Avenger Rally car;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Brm_ra10

jeannomiller, Vanaja, toto090369, ney.dias, drionita, DarkSide and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 711

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2020, 8:47 am

Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2020, 9:58 am

Looking absolutely brilliant chaps thumbup thumbup
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2020, 1:04 pm

jumping0041 I'm anxiously waiting these beauties. I hope you're very near to release. Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2020, 7:38 pm

Mel mate, you have done an awesome job on the U-Fit car, I'm busy doing a car at the moment with very similar stripes on the roof, would you mind sending me your PSD or PDN file so I can copy it my dear fellow? Thanks awfully old chap... toodle pip. stroke pipe smoker
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 5:02 am

GeeDee wrote:
Mel mate, you have done an awesome job on the U-Fit car, I'm busy doing a car at the moment with very similar stripes on the roof, would you mind sending me your PSD or PDN file so I can copy it my dear fellow? Thanks awfully old chap... toodle pip. stroke pipe smoker

No problem Gee mate, i'll send it over via Parcelfarce Laughing  Funnily enough I've been talking to our technical advisor Steve and he says the colours are wrong on the U-FIT car so I need to do some sorting on it myself anyway study
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 7:01 am

Cheers Mel m8y, I'll be contacting him sometime about my skin as well thumbup
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 8:30 am

GeeDee wrote:
Cheers Mel m8y, I'll be contacting him sometime about my skin as well thumbup

Why, is he a deramtologist? Shocked

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 8:33 am

A much more accurate version of the U-FIT car; Cool

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 U-fit_10

jeannomiller, toto090369, ney.dias, GeeDee and DarkSide like this post

Back to top Go down
marco1990

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 11:13 am

great job
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 12:00 pm

Zee wrote:
A much more accurate version of the U-FIT car;  Cool

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 U-fit_10

That looks more like the photos Mel. It's really hard to get the shade of colour right, but that looks spot on now!! Punk stroke

toto090369 and GeeDee like this post

Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 446

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020, 4:48 pm

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 2010120551139126617079284

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec 2020, 3:14 pm

Doesn't time fly when you're modding? Smile

Just in case anyone thinks I've forgotten about these here's a pic of the latest addition, a 4 door Tiger;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Avenge32

The more observant amongst you will notice paint issues around the rear door handle but that's because it's awaiting mapping.

I'm determined to get these released before Christmas but as a 0.9 version with temporary physics. The full version will be along next year... Cool

Watch this space Laughing

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, charger69, drionita, DarkSide, ChrisMarks and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillman Avenger WIP
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next