Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Vote_lcapAlfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Voting_barAlfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Vote_lcapAlfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Voting_barAlfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

CsarNar

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!

Go down 
+21
Zee
hmmguy
rgeys
NEChris
Zexer
charger69
Gonzaga
drionita
seniordan
jeannomiller
fatguts
MG421982
bonnier
EKEBREV
0fflabeluse
freeracer
RobertLidstroem
Soze
GT350CS
ugocity
WHIPCRACKER
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019, 12:33 pm

Zexer wrote:
Some people have a more bloated and inflated ego than an air balloon. Those same people fail to realize that they're nothing special and this is not a competition.

Carry on Marian. My hands are itching because I'm busy with my own projects and can't do much historics yet until I'm done with those, but you know where to find me when the time will come.

Yes, carry on Marian! I beg you do not stop your work. Keep walking and finishing your Mod, and as soon you can, PLEASE, RELEASE IT HERE.
Once more, I'm asking you, please, do it for our community, and remain giving your tips about the Mod to our community, as you have been done.
We are waiting for your Mod, please. cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy Thanks

@Soze: I'm sorry my friend, but you had keeped very silent about your plans, while Marian keep showing the development of his Mod, step by step, and you remain silent all the time. I'm sorry! Peace
Back to top Go down
NEChris

NEChris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 219
Ort : Between Zandvoort and Assen, not too far from Zolder, Spa, Hockenheim and Nürburg

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019, 5:40 pm

Zexer wrote:
Some people have a more bloated and inflated ego than an air balloon. Those same people fail to realize that they're nothing special and this is not a competition.
Agree!!!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019, 7:53 pm

Soze should have mentioned what he was doing when MG started on the mod, obviously he knows about it and waits all of this time.

Dear MG my friend, please release this as intended, you deserve the praise for all of the hard work that you are putting into it.

Soze could have at least had the decency to see if you wanted to join forces rather than take that bad attitude thinking he has sole rights to it.
Back to top Go down
Soze
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 411

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 12:28 am

Zexer - You always have striken me as someone who knows a big deal about ego.

GeeDee - Mentioned? I released a bunch of pictures showing the early stages of developement and that didn't stop Marian, he just kept showing pictures of his own project early after every time I did, so I stopped doing so. Time's better used in working on the mod, not cock fighting.

And he knew very well that we were working on this mod, because I told Robert and then Muddie, and then I spoke to Dukfreak for the sounds and Greg for the physics. So how could he not know?. We're all the same Scene, we all cooperate in many projects.

Now, DECENCY? Who do you think you are to judge me or who I decide to team up with? I don't have any obligation of reporting my workings to you or anyone else, I just commited to Robert to deliver a complete mod from the model he acquired and I will do so. It's not about ego, a man's only true value is his word.

And FYI, Marian never contacted me to 'join forces'. Not once. Not a single time.

In the end, I didn't 'join forces' with Marian because I had better modders to team up with. It's as simple as that.

Bad attitude? Since when stepping on someone else's project is something to look up to?
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1155

PostSubject: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 9:05 am

So lets just have two models of the same car no law that says you cant, then everyone happy me included ?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 10:37 am

fatguts wrote:
So lets just have two models of the same car no law that says you cant, then everyone happy me included ?

Yeah! If we have many Mods of Alfa Giulia GTA, Renault Alpine A110, Mini Cooper, and so on, why we cannot have two Mods of this Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ, if both were released and if would be our choice to have one or another or both?
One for all and all for one!
Please, guys, release each one your own Mod! cheers
Back to top Go down
Soze
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 1:07 pm

Ney - Yes, we have multiple GTA, Alpine and Mini mods and that's not a good thing, it's a tragedy. All that effort poured on something already done and then repeated once and again while so many cars aren't still ingame. What a waste.

There are lots of amazing models that can be brought to GT Legends, significant cars that we'll all miss if we keep wasting our time repeating the same projects.

To put it simple, what would you prefer to be released, another Alpine A110 mod or that sweet OSCA MT4 that's being shown at this forum?
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 3:05 pm

Jose wrote:
All that effort poured on something already done and then repeated once and again while so many cars aren't still in-game. What a waste.

There are lots of amazing models that can be brought to GT Legends, significant cars that we'll all miss if we keep wasting our time repeating the same projects.

100% YES !

Please, everyone listen to what this man is saying. He is one of the wiser amongst us.
Let us take council from these words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 4:35 pm

Agree, don't like the idea of multiple mods for the same car, but sometimes modders just like to have their own mod, some other time they want their own mod and also don't let anybody else modify it at all in order to better it. What happened with HistoriX mods is maybe the best example, even the skins were archived into the mod!!! Also, many mods do not use the Genstring very much, so if I want to remove/add a certain part for a particular skin, the only way to do it is by modifying the main files of the mod. Otherwise, one has to duplicate the entire body style of the car, remove/add that certain part... but this is pretty dumb... because you create another +1mb instance of the body just to remove/add a 0,05-0,1mb part!!! Not good for FPS for sure. So, the only way to go is to let everybody have it their own way... and people are free use what they like. I understand it's a big issue when it comes to online racing tho.

Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019, 7:23 pm

Soze wrote:
Zexer - You always have striken me as someone who knows a big deal about ego.

GeeDee - Mentioned? I released a bunch of pictures showing the early stages of developement and that didn't stop Marian, he just kept showing pictures of his own project early after every time I did, so I stopped doing so. Time's better used in working on the mod, not cock fighting.

And he knew very well that we were working on this mod, because I told Robert and then Muddie, and then I spoke to Dukfreak for the sounds and Greg for the physics. So how could he not know?. We're all the same Scene, we all cooperate in many projects.

Now, DECENCY? Who do you think you are to judge me or who I decide to team up with? I don't have any obligation of reporting my workings to you or anyone else, I just commited to Robert to deliver a complete mod from the model he acquired and I will do so. It's not about ego, a man's only true value is his word.

And FYI, Marian never contacted me to 'join forces'. Not once. Not a single time.

In the end, I didn't 'join forces' with Marian because I had better modders to team up with. It's as simple as that.

Bad attitude? Since when stepping on someone else's project is something to look up to?

Soze m8,

You are the one who is doing the complaining, there's no rule that says two people can't do the same mod and as MG says, he was trying to do something for someone who paid for the 3D mod... where's the harm in that?

Perhaps we should all cool down and just put this behind us, if two mods come out of this then is there really any harm done and the great majority of the community is happy?
Back to top Go down
Soze
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2019, 1:55 pm

fisheracing:

Thanks, man.

Marian:

QUOTE:"Agree, don't like the idea of multiple mods for the same car, but sometimes modders just like to have their own mod, some other time they want their own mod and also don't let anybody else modify it at all in order to better it. What happened with HistoriX mods is maybe the best example, even the skins were archived into the mod!!! Also, many mods do not use the Genstring very much, so if I want to remove/add a certain part for a particular skin, the only way to do it is by modifying the main files of the mod. Otherwise, one has to duplicate the entire body style of the car, remove/add that certain part... but this is pretty dumb... because you create another +1mb instance of the body just to remove/add a 0,05-0,1mb part!!! Not good for FPS for sure. So, the only way to go is to let everybody have it their own way... and people are free use what they like. I understand it's a big issue when it comes to online racing tho."

I've felt the same a thousand times. However, not every modification is an improvement, and this takes you to my latest message: repetition of mods, duplication of work, added to the possibility of new errors.

On the other hand, do you really think this mod my dream team's crafting is a botch job in need of correcting?. We've been focusing on this project alone for eight months. If you ever intend to achieve our current level of quality and variety, you're gonna have to work those eight months too, while projects like your Porsche 356 or Ferrari 500 Mondial remain unattended and unfinished, while your GTO/64 keeps causing dial alterations to every car that races with her at the same event (wanna see pictures?), while most of your phone based mods are still lacking an interior. Dude, you really are quite busy, so please tell me why is this project so important to you, that you're willing to forsake all of that. And don't say Robert, because he's being very well taken care of.

Geedee:

QUOTE:"You are the one who is doing the complaining, there's no rule that says two people can't do the same mod and as MG says, he was trying to do something for someone who paid for the 3D mod... where's the harm in that?"

That rule exists and it always has. I've been following it since I begun modding. Aside respect to the modder that took point in the first place, the harm consists in duplication of efforts. The more we duplicate, the less cars we'll have available in the long run.

QUOTE: "Perhaps we should all cool down and just put this behind us, if two mods come out of this then is there really any harm done and the great majority of the community is happy?"

I've been cool all the time, measured, polite and quite benevolent, even when you guys weren't being completely honest. In example, when fatguts said "So lets just have two models of the same car no law that says you cant, then everyone happy me included ?", he meant "I want Marian's mod out because he'll let me do my thing to it, while I don't know if Soze will". The rule is not to step on someone else's work, not about having two mods depicting the same car. Having two mods depicting the same car is just a waste of dev time, valuable time, irreplaceable no matter if it's Marian's or my own.

Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1155

PostSubject: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2019, 9:28 pm

"I want Marian's mod out because he'll let me do my thing to it, while I don't know if Soze will"

Hello my turn in the barrel lol!

My dear fellow get a grip.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 4:11 am

@ Soze.

We have seen and heard of some of the things that MG has been doing and that is why YOU think we all want his, so it comes down to how you see things in your mind and not how it is in reality.

Anyway, this isn't a contest and the rule about doing the same mod is an unwritten one, many times in the past we have seen people say they are doing a mod and it gets shelved and never sees the light of day... so better to have two of the same than possibly none at all. hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Soze
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 11:35 am

Fatguts:

When I'm reasoning and explaing and you dismiss everything that I say to get back to your point once and again, your intentions become clear. And no, I won't be allowing parasite conversions of this mod.

Geedee:

QUOTE: "the rule about doing the same mod is an unwritten one"

Yeah, that one plus all of the others, or have you ever seen a Modding Legislation Book?.

QUOTE: "many times in the past we have seen people say they are doing a mod and it gets shelved and never sees the light of day... so better to have two of the same than possibly none at all. hmmm?"

So, it's not about just me. You just don't trust either me OR Marian to deliver this mod, and you would have two teams repeating the same tasks for you to get some... mod. Nice Gordon, very nice.

I don't think we're getting anywhere with this debate, so I'm gonna keep working on my thing.

Back to top Go down
rgeys

rgeys

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 11:44 am

hey guys why not doing as Wingnut and I do (2cv,honda 800) : i make the LHD, being a continental.
he makes the RHD as he is British and does not drive on the same side of the road....
so one of you makes a lhd and the other the rhd...
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 12:42 pm

Solomon couldn't have said it better^^^^^^ study I think both these babies deserve to live.

I don't want to see either Soze or MG get to the point where they feel their work is not appreciated enough and decide modding for the community is just too much hassle. pale

Yes--there are other cars waiting in the wings----OSCA---yes please Very Happy  but both these projects are too advanced to eliminate one over the other at this point.

D
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 1:54 pm

Sad scratch Thinking denkend Bad times we're living here in our amazing community!
I don't remember never have seen something like that at Evolution, and, honestly, I don't recognise this kind of behavior.
It seems like it's a selfish competition in a Formula 3 race. I ask everyone involved (including those who comment!), but especially Soze, to stop this war of childish egos, or sense of ownership, that each one go his way as best decide. It's up to each of us to choose whether to stay with one or the other Mod, or whether it will stay with the two, as will be my case.
So, friends and companions, let's put an end to it NOW, and let's move forward, eagerly awaiting the release of each Mod.
What's happening and growing like a snowball in an avalanche will not get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 1:57 pm

Hi guys. Just dropped in to offer peace, love & flowers.

flowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunny flower
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Peace_10
flowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunnyflowersunny flower

Be cool and play nice. Okay guys ?
Back to top Go down
Soze
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 2:46 pm

rgeys - We can't do that because there's no RHD version of this italian car. Almost all of the liveries have been painted and I'm in the process of finalizing the skin masks and intergrating the shadows. I'm also supervising the physics and the effect of the file structure on the server. The only thing left to do is the extra files, so not many tasks to split at this point. And I repeat: no offer of colaboration was ever extended by Marian.

Whipcracker - QUOTE:"I don't want to see either Soze or MG get to the point where they feel their work is not appreciated enough and decide modding for the community is just too much hassle·

I already am at this point, but don't worry. I promised that I would release this mod and I will.

Fisheracing - I appreciate the sentiment.

Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 2:58 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019, 3:53 pm

@ Soze.

Sorry to keep this going but just one last thing from me.

You said"So, it's not about just me. You just don't trust either me OR Marian to deliver this mod, and you would have two teams repeating the same tasks for you to get some... mod. Nice Gordon, very nice."

How often do you visit this site these days, lets talk in months rather than days or weeks as it always a very long time now, so all of a sudden we have to trust you to deliver something that we knew very little about until you just started to inform us and you expect us to turn our backs on one of our regular beloved modders...

We see Marian (MG) quite a lot and I do expect him to deliver, so you are wrong that I do not trust him. I have helped Marian in the past with some small things and will continue to help when he asks.

Sorry if I seem a bit biased, but that's how it goes.
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019, 6:10 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3456

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Mar 2019, 3:29 pm

https://primotipo.com/2014/11/04/alfa-romeo-tz2-sebring-12-hour-1966/

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyWed 01 May 2019, 1:25 pm

I modified the default rim (standard/street style) in order to get the works 1964 Le Mans style, with a center lock (instead of 4 bolts). It also has 6 bolts. You can see in the screen what I got. Pretty accurate.

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Rim41210

You can see the new rim style on the car in the 2nd screen (front wheel rim). For comparison, you can see the standard/street style in the rear.

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Gtl_2040

Also, new shield style at the front part of the underbody for the Le Mans skins, lights on the doors for the racing number, light on the roof, new handles for the doors (more accurate, but less than half the size of the original door handles of the mod!!!). Then, I raised too the doors handles because I think they were placed too low before. Unfortunately, the shading won't match anymore their placement, but it's easy to modify the skin and rectify this issue.

Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3456

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 EmptyWed 01 May 2019, 2:13 pm

GOOD Punk Thanks

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!   Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ -63 - looking for modder!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next