Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The great driver and his vehicle Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The great driver and his vehicle Vote_lcapThe great driver and his vehicle Voting_barThe great driver and his vehicle Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The great driver and his vehicle Vote_lcapThe great driver and his vehicle Voting_barThe great driver and his vehicle Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The great driver and his vehicle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

The great driver and his vehicle Empty
PostSubject: The great driver and his vehicle   The great driver and his vehicle EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

Early morning at Ipanema, and my vehicle with 21 gears, very high driver position and wide slick tyres , for those who do not believe!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/17/10/46/32/my_bik10.jpg
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: The great driver and his vehicle   The great driver and his vehicle EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 12:03 am

Very nice Ney my friend... scratch but why have 21 gears when you ride around Ipanema?? You only need 1 gear and that would be for slow speed as you watch all the beautiful almost nude women walking past or lying on the beach. Razz Laughing

Of course I look at this from the perspective of a dirty old man who lives in rain sodden Britain. Sad clown
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The great driver and his vehicle   The great driver and his vehicle EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 1:58 am

Very Happy bounce My dear Gee, seriously speaking, in fact I use only two or maximum three gears, depending only of the wind! And I have no eyes to watch all the beautiful almost nude women for the simple reason that, in my age, if I do such a thing, I fall off the bike and get hurt a lot. It is not anymore like when I was young, but luckily, these girls remain looking so much at me! I might have sugar in my blood! cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: The great driver and his vehicle   The great driver and his vehicle EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 10:23 pm

He he... if I was you I would fall off my bike every day so that the women will come to nurse you!!! The great driver and his vehicle H055
The great driver and his vehicle P041
The great driver and his vehicle D030
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great driver and his vehicle   The great driver and his vehicle Empty

Back to top Go down

The great driver and his vehicle
Page 1 of 1