Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€steering wheel and needle problem Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
steering wheel and needle problem Vote_lcapsteering wheel and needle problem Voting_barsteering wheel and needle problem Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
steering wheel and needle problem Vote_lcapsteering wheel and needle problem Voting_barsteering wheel and needle problem Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

steering wheel and needle problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mus001

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

steering wheel and needle problem Empty
PostSubject: steering wheel and needle problem   steering wheel and needle problem EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:16 am

Hello everyone I have a problem with the steering wheel of a car and the needle on the meter in fact-I just can not Correctly place the steering wheel and the meter needles

I put some screenshots to better understand

here is my steering wheel is not positioned

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/100/grab008.png/

Appears when I turn it makes it

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/703/grab009.png/

and we can see that there are no needles in the meters

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/851/grab010y.png/

does anyone could tell me how to fix all this

thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
AHTOAH

AHTOAH

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

PostSubject: Re: steering wheel and needle problem   steering wheel and needle problem EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:57 am

Hi, your problem with the steering wheel can be solved with setting the Pivot point when exporting the wheel from 3DSimed (that's the centre point of the steering wheel).
For the needles to work you have to be sure the materials of tacometer, speedometer, oil pressure and so are correctly named and set , you can check that when you import your cockpit mesh in 3Dsimed.

Hope that info helps you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonybenev.ml
kikkomonti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: steering wheel and needle problem   steering wheel and needle problem EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 2:21 pm

Hallo again!

how I can use all the buttons on the wheel G27 ?

I don't know wy but I cas use only a fiew Buttons!

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steering wheel and needle problem   steering wheel and needle problem Empty

Back to top Go down

steering wheel and needle problem
Page 1 of 1