Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€XJR5 wheel spind out of round Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
XJR5 wheel spind out of round Vote_lcapXJR5 wheel spind out of round Voting_barXJR5 wheel spind out of round Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
XJR5 wheel spind out of round Vote_lcapXJR5 wheel spind out of round Voting_barXJR5 wheel spind out of round Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

XJR5 wheel spind out of round

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

XJR5 wheel spind out of round Empty
PostSubject: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:09 am

Hi everyone ! Does anyone know what may cause the wheels to spin out of round as they look in the pictures below........Should I be looking in the .sp file, or the wheels file for any strange values

XJR5 wheel spind out of round XJR5a
XJR5 wheel spind out of round XJR5b
XJR5 wheel spind out of round XJR5c
XJR5 wheel spind out of round XJR5d
Back to top Go down
X8X8X

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:52 am

Hello,
Maybe you have to chanche something. in the .cas-File? Don´t know exactly what´s the problem, never saw this before.
X8X8X
btw: Where did you get this mod/conversation, out of which game/mods it´s converted ??
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:58 pm

Has someone re-sized the wheels and got the Y and Z measurements different? Should be easy enough to check if you have 3dSimed.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 3:30 pm

@ X8X8X, it's either from gtrcers.net, or hsw, I found this and an "LM90's" mod the other day, and those were the only two sites I was at. It's one of those "unfinished" mods, the wheel issue you see here, most of the cars have no dashboards, no gauges, etc. But there are enough cars that look good while your on the track, so you can overlook the shortcomings..... have no idea what it's converted from, no docs in the download.....
it's called "PEUGEOT 905 Prototypes GroupC V2-By Athaniel"
It's too bad this mod was never finished, there are some interesting cars in it.......
XJR5 wheel spind out of round GroupCVLM77
Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 450

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

Looks like these mods : http://www.virtua-lm.com/files/downloads.html

Edit : "PEUGEOT 905 Prototypes GroupC V2" at HSW ? I didn't manage to find it... Do you have the DL link ? Thx in advance Wink

Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 6:57 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXZVNDT6

alex12, I think you've got it, it sure looks like that is the source of these cars. They do need a bit of work, there is one Sauber, I think it is, that runs around with it's wing and rear wheel following behind the car.........
Back to top Go down
X8X8X

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:15 pm

Hello,
I´m very silly, I´ve got this mod and play only the class1-cars (1991-1993) !!! But thankyou for the links, I had to search a long time until finding this mod.
X8X8X
btw:
I love the Peugeot 905 Evo 1 !
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 9:01 pm

Does yours have dashboards and gauges ?............
Back to top Go down
X8X8X

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 11:34 am

Hello joeschmoe,
I deleted all the older cars, but I will download them again if I´ve got enough time. Every car from 1991 until 1993 works fine, every car has got cockpits (some very strange cockpits^^) and you can drive at Le Mans 2004 with 50 cars.
X8X8X
Back to top Go down
Funfreak

Funfreak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 147

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 3:05 pm

I converted this mod to GTL, as a private conversion for sure, including this Wheel problem of the XJR5.
Also some cars didn't work, I remember the Porsche 962 GTI and the XJR9, but there might be some more cars that didn't work...
Joeschmoe, do you know how to fix these problems or did you just not have them?
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

I've got all the problems, don't know how to fix them....... I'm going through the cars, and trying to fix what I can, but I'm pretty much limited to fixing the easy stuff.......
Back to top Go down
X8X8X

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 5:35 pm

Hello joeschmoe,
My game crashes while loading the Jaguar XJR-5.All the cars haven´t got sound, I took the sound of the (orginal) F1C-Mod for the cars from 1991-1993.
X8X8X
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

X8X8X,
That's the number 4 car, the 44 works ok, it has a mis-named .cas file. Change
HDVehicle=1985-XJR5.hdc to HDVehicle=1985_XJR5.hdc, then #4 will work........
Back to top Go down
X8X8X

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

Hello joschmoe,
I will try it later, thanks. I only want the newer cars because for a season with older cars there aren´t enough cars.
X8X8X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XJR5 wheel spind out of round   XJR5 wheel spind out of round Empty

Back to top Go down

XJR5 wheel spind out of round
Page 1 of 1