Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Vote_lcapWhich Morris Mini mod for this template? Voting_barWhich Morris Mini mod for this template? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Vote_lcapWhich Morris Mini mod for this template? Voting_barWhich Morris Mini mod for this template? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

CHARLY

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Which Morris Mini mod for this template?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 716

Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Empty
PostSubject: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 6:41 am

Please, can someone address me to the mod matching this template? (if it exists for GTR2, this skin is from AC)
All the classic Mini mods I checked seems not to fit it.
Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Skin_t10

Thanks
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3294

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 7:49 am

Seems to be difficult as most of the AC mods use completly different templates

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
drionita

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 9:23 am

Yep, I thought that. I can swear I saw that skin even for GTL but I'm having amnesia and can't remember where (Nogrip? Here?) and who did it.
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 243

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 10:17 am

The mod is this one

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rover-mini-cooper-international-skinpack.12093/

But as said above the AC templates are different when the author has made the 3D himself and or transformed it from another game mod and or game platform!
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 10:29 am

May be this

https://trackaholics.forumotion.com/t1699-mini-miglia-grid-2-autosport-released?highlight=mini+cooper+1300+S
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 10:30 am

Our friend wingnut have release this
https://trackaholics.forumotion.com/t7097-mini-cooper-s-kad-works?highlight=mini+cooper+1300+S
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 468

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023, 11:29 pm

I know I should not be doing this. But I really do not want to open another topic to search another mini mod so I hope Matteo understands... I found this really cool widebody Mini on Altbierbude (it seems to be based on the original GT Legends mini but with big arches and wheels) and I don't know what mod it is. I searched all over Altbierbude and could not find it. They just post images but no link to the full mod. It is supposedly a Mini John Cooper 1310? Not sure. any ideas?

Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Mini_c10

Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Mini_c11

P.S. To answer the question of Matteo, I think that is a skin originally done by Ned. So maybe if you look at Ned's messages you find the skin and there he probably directs to the mod he used!

drionita likes this post

Back to top Go down
drionita

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023, 6:53 am

For Toto: none of them matches the skin I found

For Mihai (1): did you check the car file to see which cas file is used? Looked thru Altebierbude but maybe I missed them, so I couldn't check them

For Mihai (2): you're right, Ned painted this one but that link is dead. No problem, guess I can remake it starting from the AC skin.
https://www.evolution-modding.net/t526-mini-cooper-1310-car-pack-12-cars
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023, 8:19 am

DarkSide wrote:
I know I should not be doing this. But I really do not want to open another topic to search another mini mod so I hope Matteo understands... I found this really cool widebody Mini on Altbierbude (it seems to be based on the original GT Legends mini but with big arches and wheels) and I don't know what mod it is. I searched all over Altbierbude and could not find it. They just post images but no link to the full mod. It is supposedly a Mini John Cooper 1310? Not sure. any ideas?

Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Mini_c10

Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Mini_c11

P.S. To answer the question of Matteo, I think that is a skin originally done by Ned. So maybe if you look at Ned's messages you find the skin and there he probably directs to the mod he used!

Looks like the original skins plus addon wheel arches: I assume this could be this one:

https://www.evolution-modding.net/t2572-mini_cooper_carset_with_wheel_arches_v1_by_sharpo

Cool

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023, 3:38 pm

This is the sharpo Mini........
Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Sharpo10

Those back wheels arches look kinda' familiar, I will take a look.....

No luck so far, but you could try the Mini Miglia at Trackaholics, it looks close.........

Last edited by joeschmoe on Wed 19 Apr 2023, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : senility)

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023, 7:09 pm

Ok - I have to correct myself as well: these arches were made by cooky at Altbierbude.I found a post where he stated to upload templates for the wider Mini and wider tyres but I'm not able to find it.

Will have a look on my old hds.

Edit: here we go: https://mega.nz/file/yVc1TKbK#6_0veSbIdSK9ROeYXryd_jg9EqPohT-bq3NbLnQUwJU

Cool

Jeannomiller

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 6:41 pm

Thats the one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Morris Mini mod for this template?   Which Morris Mini mod for this template? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Morris Mini mod for this template?
Page 1 of 1