Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Help i need a TEMPLATE Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Help i need a TEMPLATE Vote_lcapHelp i need a TEMPLATE Voting_barHelp i need a TEMPLATE Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Help i need a TEMPLATE Vote_lcapHelp i need a TEMPLATE Voting_barHelp i need a TEMPLATE Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Help i need a TEMPLATE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medina365

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Help i need a TEMPLATE Empty
PostSubject: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE EmptyWed 30 Sep 2020, 4:29 pm

Hi Mucho Gusto, I'm new, coming from Argentina, my friends and I are very fans of GTL, and we love the cars that are made here, now we are in the middle of a little competition between us, and we are using several cars, and the The objective is that each one make the skin of his car, of his team as if it were a real team, what I am going to is that I am needing the "TEMPLATE" of the "BMW M1 GR5" to be able to edit it well and make it look great, yes You can provide it, I would appreciate it very much. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE EmptyWed 30 Sep 2020, 11:07 pm

Two post and both today asking for the same thing... how can you know about what the site has to offer, you only joined today! Astonishing!!! I would spend some time thanking people for their work that you download before I would dare to ask for anything so quickly. thumb down

philrob and kk08 like this post

Back to top Go down
NEChris

NEChris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 208
Ort : Between Zandvoort and Assen, not too far from Zolder, Spa, Hockenheim and Nürburg

PostSubject: Re: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE EmptyThu 01 Oct 2020, 4:34 pm

Used Google to search for "gtr2 BMW M1 GR5 templates" and found https://esport-racing.de/sdm_downloads/bmw-m1-procar-mod-1979-1980-for-gtr2/ which includes a couple of templates (.psd).
Is that something you can use?
Furthermore, I agree with GeeDee...

Medina365 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Medina365

PostSubject: Re: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE EmptyThu 01 Oct 2020, 10:13 pm

Hello, thank you very much for the link, but it is not the car I am looking for, the one I am looking for is the "BMW M1 GR5", and I wanted to say something else, I am asking for it here, because I know that here between you the BMW MY GR5, and I have already searched everywhere, and I cannot find its TEMPLATE for GTL, and it is a car that I love, and I would like to be able to make good quality skins, I am not looking for fights. Thank you very much.

My language is SPANISH, I use a translator, I apologize if it is sometimes not understood.
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

PostSubject: Re: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE EmptyThu 01 Oct 2020, 10:52 pm

For The BMW M1 GR5, IMSA, March and Turbo From BLT we have not templates! You can use the bodymask on the GTR files for the base template!

Medina365 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Medina365

PostSubject: Re: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE EmptyFri 02 Oct 2020, 4:24 am

Thank you very much toto090369, thank you for responding to my request, if I have also been using the base textures of the M1 for a long time, but I wanted to get the TEMPLATES to give more quality to my work, I do many skins of many cars, but I wanted to give it a little more quality with the TEMPLATE, but I already saw that there was no template for the M1, thank you very much for clarifying it !. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help i need a TEMPLATE   Help i need a TEMPLATE Empty

Back to top Go down

Help i need a TEMPLATE
Page 1 of 1