Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Vote_lcapGTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Voting_barGTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Vote_lcapGTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Voting_barGTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SabineSchmitzX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Empty
PostSubject: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 11:42 am

I wanna ask if someone pls has the .HAT file for the track PEYREGROSSE for me. I want to continue to try to make it work in GTR2 and the .HAT file could be a key to succcess. Thanks
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 692

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 1:31 pm

[quote="SabineSchmitzX"]I wanna ask if someone pls has the .HAT file for the track PEYREGROSSE  for me. I want to continue to try to make it work in GTR2 and the .HAT file could be a key to succcess. :thanks: [/quote]

I saw this recommendation for the first loading of the Targa track on rf1:
Load the track with just one car, without ai cars, and it will create the .hat file. If necessary, try again with the graphics at low.
Back to top Go down
SabineSchmitzX

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 2:43 pm

That does not work for me. Track CTD on loading no matter what I try - but the .HAT file might help.
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 3:04 pm

[quote="SabineSchmitzX"]That does not work for me. Track CTD on loading no matter what I try - but the .HAT file might help.[/quote]

is it about this one?
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/peyregrosse-mandagout-by-jcrr.161464/

I'm downloading
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 3:50 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ob6ez5p7p72fag/PEYREGROSSE.hat/file

but i think actually you need the 4gb patch
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1113

PostSubject: Peyregrosse   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 6:29 pm

Just to confirm works fine PnG3 anniversary Patch 16.1

4gb patch essential on XP.
Back to top Go down
SabineSchmitzX

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023, 6:41 pm

Thx freeracer, gonna try and report back ASAP. Thanks
Back to top Go down
SabineSchmitzX

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023, 5:32 am

Nope it's not working and I'm giving up at this point. For me it seems the track is simply not made for GTR2. It has a weird folder structure as well and the .trk file has .gtl endings. It CTD immediately when using that version, when I rename it to .gtr it loads and CTD at 90% loading. I even have teammaps.gtl and skiessouth.gtl in my shared folder - no joy. Well I tried a lot- that's a bottom line. Thx again.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3354

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023, 11:38 am

I'm not quite sure, but I think Peyregrosse is part of La Ronde Cevenole:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/la-ronde-cevenole-by-jcrr.21452/

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023, 12:30 pm

here the thing is configured like this and working

MASFile=skies_south_gtl.gtr
MASFile=teammaps.gtr
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023, 1:44 pm

In the .trk file for GTL:

SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Shared
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\PEYREGROSSE
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\PEYREGROSSE\MAP
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\PEYREGROSSE\TEXTURES

//-------------------------------------------------------

MASFile=skies_south.gtl
MASFile=teammaps.gtl

In the .trk file for GT2/PnG3:

SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Shared
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\PEYREGROSSE
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\PEYREGROSSE\MAP
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\PEYREGROSSE\TEXTURES

//-------------------------------------------------------

MASFile=skies_south.gtr <------------------just change these two files nothing else
MASFile=teammaps2.gtr   <------------------Make sure you have this file
Back to top Go down
SabineSchmitzX

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 6:41 am

OK I think I have to respond. First Peyregrosse clearly is a GTL track. I am not playing GTL anymore I have given up on that very fragile game cos it goes nuts after a while when you add stuff. So how would Peyregrosse work in GTR2!? @ Freeracer I did all that renaming stuff for both tracks and it does not help. I am not a total noob anymore and therefore know what I tried. Also are you sure about this!?

MASFile=skies_south_gtl.gtr

How is that supposed to work!? However I tried and it CTD.

LaRonde also CTD alike. When you look inside LaRonde you find GTL files all the way - I also wonder how that is supposed to work in GTR2.Actually so the readme says it is GTR2 though but it's not working for me.I also see that it is for 64bit OS which I don't have maybe that is the reason but not sure. To make a point I do appreciate the answers but I am not getting any results so far. I'm afraid that some tracks just don't work (for me) for reasons unknown.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2092

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 7:26 am

This thing is around 800mb and 13900 files. I'm going to try and condense it berfore trying it out.........
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 9:41 am

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO CHANGE

MASFile=skies_south.gtr <------------------just change original to these two files nothing else
MASFile=teammaps2.gtr   <------------------Make sure you have this file in your shared folder in locations

I have done this on every GTL track I have. It works 99% of the time, the odd failure is normally some other issue.
Back to top Go down
SabineSchmitzX

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 9:59 am

You know Wingnut first of all pls turn off your damn caps - I ain't blind. You keep writing the same BS over and over again and I told yall if you can read that I already did all that, tried a lot and that it don't work for me. Which part of that you do not understand!? I begin to think if you wanna try to make a fool outta me, mate. You ain't helping here! Also you should know that I'm Beco1 and that we do not communicate anymore on Trackaholics already. I am thankful for things you did and do, told you so before, but on the other hand you can be very annoying also in your attitude! Others told you that before on Tracka too but you don't seem to care much. I wonder if either you're a young punk with too much free time or an older bloke who's getting kinda funny with the years.Pls don't comment if you cannot or wish to help! Blabla is really useless! I hope I made myself clear.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: Peyregrosse   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 1:39 pm

I thought I was helping it was a useful bit of info for members on here.
Are you still using windows XP or have you upgraded yet I think this possibly may be what your problem is,
Its so frustrating when nothing works happens to me all the time.

Anyway I shall leave you to your abusive rant

hope you sort it out. thumbup

Last edited by fatguts on Fri 13 Jan 2023, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SabineSchmitzX

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 2:52 pm

FYI! So I got lucky with one track! I installed GTL once more and with the HAT file that was created there I am able to run the track in GTR2. Seems the HAT file I had was corrupt. But LaRonde is not working - not in GTL either. But as the readme of it says when it is made for a 64bit OS then it's plain to see why it won't work. But Peyregrosse was worth all the fuzz - a very beautiful track I must say! Maybe LaRonde will work too one day, who knows.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2092

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023, 4:47 pm

GTL version loaded and worked fine, no issues. Already had the files in the Shared folder, so it loaded and works fine in GTR2. Got the textures down from 450mb to 170mb. The maps folder may have to be cut into several files, maybe its a GEditor limit, 13000 files is rather a lot........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted   GTR2  - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

GTR2 - HAT for PEYREGROSSE wanted
Page 1 of 1