Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Missing car in showroom and crash Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Missing car in showroom and crash Vote_lcapMissing car in showroom and crash Voting_barMissing car in showroom and crash Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Missing car in showroom and crash Vote_lcapMissing car in showroom and crash Voting_barMissing car in showroom and crash Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

philrob

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Missing car in showroom and crash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BR95

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Missing car in showroom and crash Empty
PostSubject: Missing car in showroom and crash   Missing car in showroom and crash EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022, 9:37 am

Hi! Good morning to all to you, first of all i want to thank you for your incredible work, Simply amazing. I growth with the majority of this Cars in the Hillclimb races in Italy. So let me get to the point oh the question. I have downloaded few mods by this site, but most of them don't show in the dealer and crash the game, any tips to resolve this issue?
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Missing car in showroom and crash   Missing car in showroom and crash EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022, 10:42 am

make sure you have the correct stex and talent file's present as asked for by the mods .cas file
these should be in the teams folder of your game.

Some games require a Helmets.gtl again you will see it being asked for in the mods .cas file
and should be in your teams folder.

Smile

NEChris likes this post

Back to top Go down
BR95

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Re: Missing car in showroom and crash   Missing car in showroom and crash EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022, 11:54 pm

Ok, i'll try. Thank you for your answer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing car in showroom and crash   Missing car in showroom and crash Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing car in showroom and crash
Page 1 of 1