Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Vote_lcapNeed a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Voting_barNeed a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Vote_lcapNeed a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Voting_barNeed a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

fatguts

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:25 am

Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Empty
PostSubject: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Hey everyone,

Anyone out there that would like to help me get a classic F1 mod finished for release.
It is an rFactor conversion and I don't currently have permission for a release but hope to get that once finished.

I've already done quite a lot on the mod and all cars are in-game with a number of them complete but still need physics.
One of the cars has already got physics, which Hmmguy did before he passed. RIP Phil Sad

BTW, FWIW, I did the F1-1967 mod conversion of Slim Jim's rFactor mod back in 2013, which can be found on this site with deep-strike doing the physics, who also passed a couple of years ago. RIP Carsten Sad

So if any of you physics wizards are interested, let me know and we can take it from there.

Last edited by Loose Ether on Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

PostSubject: Re: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Hi Terry

Hope you are well. Been a while!! Not into this as much these days and am just putting a Win 11 computer together. Really don't know if Kangaloosh will even run on Win 11---lol.

What year F1 is the mod?

A shame that deepstrike and hmmguy are gone---I'm pretty sure I worked with hmmguy on the Sportscar67 mod for Rfactor with the jag dtypes etc. Maybe not---I think the guy I worked with was in France and owned a tasty little Triumph TR3.

Just a HOWDY!!

Bill
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:14 pm

G'day Bill,

Nice to hear from you and yes, it's been a while mate. So long that I'm old now  affraid
Life has certainly taken a serpentine route since we last 'spoke'.
Kangaloosh ??? - A drunken Kangaroo maybe ?
I had to look that one up to see what the heck you were talking about but I'm onto it now. Wink
You could always run a virtual machine of Windows 7 (why bother with that awful 10 eh ?) if it doesn't work on microsoft-on's latest and you are that way inclined...to run a virtual machine that is Wink

Yeah, a real shame about Carsten and Phil, lost a couple of great blokes there sadly Sad

The mod is the 1966 F1s.

I began it years ago, touched it a few times since but recently got the modding bug back and decided to try and get it finished.

Need I say, it would be awesome if you wanted to help me out with it.   bounce  bounce

Anyway Bill, whatever happens, it is great to hear from you.  Punk

Terry

P.S
I know why it took you this long to answer the post  - I said wizards and not DRAGONS !  lol!

fisheracing likes this post

Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

PostSubject: Re: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:50 am

Hi Terry
I'm setting up a new computer. Is there a keyless Rfactor install somewhere? Damn---haven't been able to find it in my saved and disorganized file system--lol.

What a Dog and Pony show!!!! My old computer only has USB 2.0 so extracting my old files is at a rate of 10 MBS or less--have about 800 GB to transfer--should be done by Christmas!!!---lol

D is for DRAGON---been dragon my butt for years
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:21 am

I've sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

PostSubject: Re: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Thank You Buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed   Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a physics guy to get a classic F1 mod completed
Page 1 of 1