Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Help with rally physics Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Help with rally physics Vote_lcapHelp with rally physics Voting_barHelp with rally physics Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Help with rally physics Vote_lcapHelp with rally physics Voting_barHelp with rally physics Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Help with rally physics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kk08

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

Help with rally physics Empty
PostSubject: Help with rally physics   Help with rally physics EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020, 10:41 pm

Hi all,
This is my post copied from two other forums:

I'm at 90% of my next conversion. I'm not the master of rally physics so this is the reason of this thread.
I could make it by myself but if there is someone more expert than me, any help is welcome.

The two cars are not real rally cars and the mod is a "just for fun mod".
One day (a very far day) I will add other two cars to this mod but not soon.

If you think this is your job, drop me a pm.
I have few specs requirements then you will have total freedom to make the physics like you prefer.

I will start the work anyway when I will fix the last bugs and if none can help.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Help with rally physics
Page 1 of 1