Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€"holes" on favorite tracks! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
"holes" on favorite tracks! Vote_lcap"holes" on favorite tracks! Voting_bar"holes" on favorite tracks! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
"holes" on favorite tracks! Vote_lcap"holes" on favorite tracks! Voting_bar"holes" on favorite tracks! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

"holes" on favorite tracks!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tdurrett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 159

"holes" on favorite tracks! Empty
PostSubject: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019, 1:29 pm

My 2 favorite tracks have corners that cars crash then disappear from the race, usually I am the only driver left at the end.
On Goodwood Version 2 by Ken motorfx@btinternet.com the hole is on the bend in the middle of the Lavant straight.
On TotalSpa2011 by Triebe there are a series of holes along the Fagnes-Campus-Stavelot corners.

Is there a way to fix these tracks?
Back to top Go down
tdurrett

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019, 3:38 pm

There is another "hole" in the St. Mary's corner of Goodwood.
Back to top Go down
tdurrett

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019, 4:05 pm

Les Combes at the end of the Kimmel Straight has another "hole" in the TotalSpa2013.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019, 9:11 am

This is strange can you see the hole or do the cars just drop into it please post picture.

I had it where the cars just drop when the wheels venture over certain curbs Goodwood
I remember was a prime example. Baffled me tried all sorts I think I had to reinstall GTR2
to sort it.
Back to top Go down
tdurrett

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019, 12:36 pm

The holes seem more like tank traps--cars stop, occasionally spin up and then disappear. I haven't figured out how to record or capture a picture on GTR2.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019, 8:33 pm

tdurrett wrote:
The holes seem more like tank traps--cars stop, occasionally spin up and then disappear.  I haven't figured out how to record or capture a picture on GTR2.
If you are using Windows 10 press Ctrl/PrintScreen.... this will take a screen shot.

Now open up a paint or photo programme and load it up by pressing Ctrl/V and your screen shot should show up. Punk
Back to top Go down
OscarF

OscarF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 10:11 am

The whole thing sounds to be a problem with wrong material names! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 12:02 pm

OscarF wrote:
The whole thing sounds to be a problem with wrong material names! Rolling Eyes

Maybe it's the 'specialFX' file that is the problem which is what I think you mean OscarF.

@ tdurrett.

save your current 'specialFX' file in the locations folder and install the one from the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2he4yj7xjkdyr6p/specialfx_from_GeeDee.zip/file

This is one I have been making incorporating many different surface types for tracks from the many different  specialFX files around.

Pleas let me know how it goes for you. Punk
Back to top Go down
tdurrett

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 3:20 pm

That file seems to have solved the problem. Thank you, Geedee.
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 9:02 pm

gee dee,
I used to have the same prob for the targa track but in the csgt mod for f1-c, I know we dont do f1-c here...
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 9:21 pm

tdurrett wrote:
That file seems to have solved the problem.  Thank you, Geedee.

Great, good too know it worked for you!!! thumbup2
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 9:22 pm

framroze wrote:
gee dee,
I used to have the same prob for the  targa track but in the csgt mod for f1-c, I know we dont do f1-c here...

Was the problem the specialFX file also? Thinking
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! EmptyWed 01 Jan 2020, 10:06 pm

GeeDee wrote:
framroze wrote:
gee dee,
I used to have the same prob for the  targa track but in the csgt mod for f1-c, I know we dont do f1-c here...

Was the problem the specialFX file also? Thinking

I never bothered to find out as targa became available for gtl and gtr2 almost at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "holes" on favorite tracks!   "holes" on favorite tracks! Empty

Back to top Go down

"holes" on favorite tracks!
Page 1 of 1