Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Tracks coming to you next Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Tracks coming to you next Vote_lcapTracks coming to you next Voting_barTracks coming to you next Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Tracks coming to you next Vote_lcapTracks coming to you next Voting_barTracks coming to you next Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Tracks coming to you next

Go down 
+5
Zee
leslav2012
drionita
ney.dias
rickoshea
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

Tracks coming to you next Empty
PostSubject: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 7:35 am

Here is a sample list of the tracks you will have soon.

Bugatti 67
Baskerville (legendsatlunch version)
Aardvark park
Area 51
Santa Cruz do Sul
Resistencia
Santa fe
Circuit of the Americas GP & National
Spielberg national (Redbull ring)
Mar de Ajo
That's just a few of them, some are from Reiza Stockcar others
are from Simulator Turismo Carretera the rest are scratch made
or old GPL tracks..
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 3:05 pm

And about Baskerville, it's good to remember that has a story here:
The Hound of the Baskervilles is the third of the crime novels written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle featuring the detective Sherlock Holmes.
So, this track is in fact, a "must have", because it was design by Mr. Sherlock himself, that had raced there in the same time that our friend Mr. Rickoshea. cheers Punk GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 767

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 3:20 pm

Do I dare to disturb the Pirate?
May I suggest some GPL tracks?
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 3:45 pm

Well now, Rick..that's an intriguing clutch of tracks to look forward to..i normallylimit myself to learning one at a time, but i have heard it said that 'Resistencia' is futile! Cheers, mate..how lucky we are, eh?
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 4:02 pm

@drionita you can ask but you may not get Wink
Seriously though I think philrob has\is done\doing most of the gpl tracks.

So wait and see what santa brings santa

@leslav2012 (odd name some sort of toilet fettish??) I'm useless at driving tracks even 1 at a time
so have to spend my time converting them (usually 4 or 5 at a time)
But you can learn all my tracks at your convenience Laughing
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 767

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 4:19 pm

rickoshea wrote:
@drionita you can ask but you may not get Wink

Weren't The Stranglers singing "How many times have you been told - if you don't ask you don't get" ? Very Happy

Jokin'aside, as far as I remember, there are some tracks Philrob didn't converted; I for myself tried to do those ones, I was able to convert objects and textures, but there was always a cliff to hard to climb for me, the aiw, I tried many tools but no luck.

Here they are the ones I worked on and gave up:
- Casa de Campo
- Monte Claros
- Montlhery 1934 (the one with Les Biscornes section as in SOS1937, section that's missing in all the GTL/GTR2 conversions)
- Palermo (Buenos Aires) 1950
- Parque Independencia 1950
- Roosevelt Raceway 1937 Vanderbilt Cup (yes, I was a SOS1937 fan Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySat 01 Oct 2016, 10:56 pm

Looks good Rick m8!!! Very Happy cheers

There's been so many new tracks and cars lately that GTL is getting stronger and stronger and that's great to see. Nothing compares! clown
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 917

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 6:44 am

GeeDee wrote:

There's been so many new tracks and cars lately that GTL is getting stronger and stronger and that's great to see. Nothing compares! clown
That's true Gee but i really wish we had Lydden Hill to drive the Imps around when they're released Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 8:17 pm

Zee wrote:
GeeDee wrote:

That's true Gee but i really wish we had Lydden Hill to drive the Imps around when they're released Crying or Very sad

I've just emailed you Mel me owld chook. clown
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 8:40 pm

Good news captain! We promise that we will wait patiently  Rolling Eyes
Tracks coming to you next Waiting

ney.dias wrote:
And about Baskerville...
it was design by Mr. Sherlock himself, that had raced there...
lol!  That's some info you can't find on Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 487

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyMon 03 Oct 2016, 9:50 am

Zee,
there are a couple of versions of Lydden knocknig about but they need work, trying to find them on my thousands of backup cd's now.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyMon 03 Oct 2016, 2:50 pm

philrob wrote:
Zee,
there are a couple of versions of Lydden knocknig about but they need work, trying to find them on my thousands of backup cd's now.

It seems that once again Super GeeDee has come to the rescue but I can't try the file out till tomorrow night bounce  I do have the rallycross version of Lydden Hill and have been modifying the camera file as the original looks like you're viewing the replay from a helicopter Laughing

There was a very nice Lydden being built a few years ago (with proper pits) but it never saw the light if day as far as I know... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyMon 03 Oct 2016, 2:55 pm

It will be interesting to see what Phil comes up with as the version of Lydden Hill I have seems fairly basic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyMon 03 Oct 2016, 3:03 pm

i have found 2 version 1 by mad cowie very basic, the 2nd unfinished created in BOBs.The one i was looking for was a version i had been updating some years ago, i have not found it.

The one mentioned above by Zee was i think being worked on by Analog Kid, i have written to him today as i knew him a few years ago, he moved to the USA and i lost touch.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyTue 04 Oct 2016, 11:16 pm

As well as the Mad Cowie Rallycross track I have a 'circuit' (ie not Rallycross) Lydden hill for GP Legends somewhere which uses the dirt sections as the pits but as i remember GPL tracks aren't an easy conversion to GTL.
You're right Phil about Analog kid making the new version of Lydden, i found the post on NoGrip. It sounded almost finished too so i can't think why it never got released Sad
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 6:24 am

I like Lydden Hill...
A few years ago I also tried to build.
- The pit area is very difficult, 36 position almost impossible.
- Dirt road section does not work well in GTL (AI opponents pass without problems, but own car will slow down, the speed of a lot to lose - is not fair race).
Maybe I make a new version - only asphalt circle...
Tracks coming to you next Btb_ly11
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 7:56 am

carTOON wrote:

- The pit area is very difficult, 36 position almost impossible.
As Lydden was more of a 'club' circuit and quite short then a smaller grid wouldn't really be a problem

- Dirt road section does not work well in GTL (AI opponents pass without problems, but own car will slow down, the speed of a lot to lose - is not fair race).
It's something to do with the simbin game engines not recognising gravel i believe. The dirt sections could be added for gtl but would have to behave like tarmac i think?

Maybe I make a new version - only asphalt circle...
Any circuit version of Lydden would be more than welcome...  thumbup2
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 9:14 am

I found the version i had worked on a few years ago, it runs ok in RF1.Trouble is its tarmac only, as i had never made the gravel AI, in fact i dont remember making the tarmac AI lol.

Tracks coming to you next Lydden%20WIP
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 9:24 am

Zee wrote:
As Lydden was more of a 'club' circuit and quite short then a smaller grid wouldn't really be a problem
It's something to do with the simbin game engines not recognising gravel i believe. The dirt sections could be added for gtl but would have to behave like tarmac i think?
Any circuit version of Lydden would be more than welcome...  thumbup2
Okay mate, I'm thinking of solutions... Smile
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 9:40 am

philrob wrote:
I found the version i had worked on a few years ago, it runs ok in RF1.Trouble is its tarmac only, as i had never made the gravel AI, in fact i dont remember making the tarmac AI  lol.
I made Jefferson Circuit (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=41482), includes the old, cracked sections - can be called "b1 road", a little rougher surfaces, but this is not the real solution...
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 10:04 pm

carTOON,
lovely circuit, that i had not seen before, so i dloaded it.
My version of Lydden has the gravel sections but the AI does not drive on it, only races on the tarmac.As the AIW file did not include the gravel sections.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:21 am

philrob wrote:
carTOON,
lovely circuit, that i had not seen before, so i dloaded it....
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracks coming to you next   Tracks coming to you next Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracks coming to you next
Page 1 of 1