Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€best looking tracks in GTR2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
best looking tracks in GTR2 Vote_lcapbest looking tracks in GTR2 Voting_barbest looking tracks in GTR2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
best looking tracks in GTR2 Vote_lcapbest looking tracks in GTR2 Voting_barbest looking tracks in GTR2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
fatguts
nikbear
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

alex12, drionita

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

best looking tracks in GTR2

Go down 
+3
Pete Conway
mad-max
fatguts
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yuca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

best looking tracks in GTR2 Empty
PostSubject: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2024, 8:35 am

i am interested in gathering the best looking tracks for GTR2 / GTL / Race07

starting with

Donnington Shift

best looking tracks in GTR2 Donn10

and
Mid Ohio SRW
best looking tracks in GTR2 Midoh10

drionita, dander and The Iron Wolf like this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1192

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 8:28 am

yes so what now ?
Back to top Go down
mad-max

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 8:51 am

where is the point ?
Back to top Go down
yuca

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 9:49 am

the point is,
as i do like to race on tracks that don't look like straight conversion from SCGT or any other pre rFactor game,
i hoped the community of this forum would make more suggestions for good looking tracks in this SCREENSHOT part of the forum.
so i and maybe other members can enjoy them.

drionita likes this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1192

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 10:27 am

yuca likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 179

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 1:51 pm

yuca wrote:
the point is,
as i do like to race on tracks that don't look like straight conversion from SCGT or any other pre rFactor game,
i hoped the community of this forum would make more suggestions for good looking tracks in this SCREENSHOT part of the forum.
so i and maybe other members can enjoy them.

I wouldn't know what tracks are conversions from where to be truthful, call me a heathen, I likely am, however
I guess it's down to what appeals to you, I personally like many of the 'club' type circuits, sb_Cadwell, Grand Sambuc, Issore, Roy Hesketh, Chrystal Palace, as well as the longer circuits like Gedine, Aintree, and road Atlanta, and Oulton Park, my 'longer' choice might not seem 'longer' circuits to some but most of the racing I do is for slower/historic cars and what seems to be short for some is 2 mins for me.

Not really interested in the Tilka generation of tracks as they just seem to be just airport wide* I do occasionally fire a car round the likes of Targa, and the aforementioned IOM, circuits, but I can't really race there, much of the time it's a race of attrition as mods on mods over such a distance highlights problems in a 20year old platform...
Ho, yeah, love Goodwood too (too much actually best looking tracks in GTR2 1f60d )
and Donington 2011... love that too, hell there are dozens, and many different cars suit different tracks to that bring their love, like 67Lemans in a GT40 (4,7and watch out from those MkIV's coming past)

*were I in some of the cars I drive to do a standing start across the track I'd likely be in third gear before getting to the other side.

Last edited by Pete Conway on Fri 14 Jun 2024, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunalp2 and yuca like this post

Back to top Go down
yuca

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 2:11 pm

Pete Conway wrote:
yuca wrote:
the ....

I wouldn't ...

you mentioned some tracks, i did not visit yet.

but i must admit, i dont like the Alpental, but it looks so good i like to drive it,
the same for the Bathurst conversion from Shift, it looks so nice and i really enjoy to drive it, until the AI smashes into the barriers in the hill section.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2169

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024, 4:45 pm

Anything by jimclark/fransrosenberg...............
Back to top Go down
shovas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2024, 1:21 am

Anyone have a link for NFS Shift Donington for GTR2?
Back to top Go down
The Iron Wolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2024, 8:05 pm

Indeed track visuals vary greatly, so far the 4 most beatiful tracks I've seen (subjective, of course Wink ):

* LeMans 2019 at trackaholics
* VLM Sebring
* Monza 2021 from https://rms-gt-racing.jimdo.com/downloads/tracks/ - this one has a black sky bug, I can explain how to fix it if anyone cares.  I believe this one is converted by Pawel.
* Brands Hatch Indy (I believe from AC) - I don't remember where I got it from.  GTR2 can have nice grass.

BTW, I am not self promoting rather sharing joy with the community.  Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin has three important fixes that improve looks of tracks (depending on how picky you are of course):

* Z fighting fix
* Additional LOD adjustment settings that eliminate object pop in/out in both forward and rearview.   This can be fixed by fixing tracks themselves (and that is the real fix), but with plugin it is easier, just couple of settings.
* Also adds deep ReShade integration.  It is mostly about VR support, but even in 2D it adds functionaliy where ReShade is dynamically disabled in the menu avoiding weird artifacts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best looking tracks in GTR2   best looking tracks in GTR2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best looking tracks in GTR2
Page 1 of 1