Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Vote_lcapAIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Voting_barAIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Vote_lcapAIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Voting_barAIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

mad-max

Most users ever online was 331 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:25 pm

AIW reworking Problem

Go down 
+16
giaserg
150jims
fisheracing
GeeDee
charger69
syhlif32
BillBro
bonnier
philrob
GT350CS
Zee
WHIPCRACKER
hmmguy
0fflabeluse
NEChris
mikeae1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
charger69

charger69

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:03 pm

Is it possible to drive more than 36 cars (GTR2)? Changing max car does nothing. ... CTD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 4:44 am

that sounds more like a memory problem, watch SYSTEM RESOURCE application, how much GTR2 uses,
if it is getting close 3.2GB before crashing, only resolution would be choose low quality settings
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 9:54 am

Some of the newer mods won't load on lower settings, so you may have to have less cars on track to get it to work.
Back to top Go down
charger69

charger69

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 9:54 am

I use the 4GB patch!
I think it is because of [PITS] only 12 teams and [TELEPORT] GridIndex=35 in the 66spa.aiw
I'm too stupid to change that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 10:56 am

charger69 wrote:
I use the 4GB patch!
I think it is because of [PITS] only 12 teams and [TELEPORT] GridIndex=35 in the 66spa.aiw
I'm too stupid to change that Crying or Very sad
Changing it would only create overcrowded pits with cars on top of each other affraid
Back to top Go down
150jims

150jims

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm

Does a any one know of another download site for Spa66 / GTR2? I can't seem to get anywhere with registration at the Festbierbude site, just an automatic reply that an email is sent, but it never is.
Thanks, Jim
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 1:55 am

Spa66 PnG v1.1 (137.26MB)
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vn6sxu6rntro2ep/%5BGTR2_track%5D_Spa66_PnG_V1_1.7z/file

Tanjaschnute and s201HLE like this post

Back to top Go down
150jims

150jims

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 6:50 am

A thousand thanks fisheracing, I've just done a few laps and am all smiles.
BTW, I'm an old guy who saw his first race at Harewood airport circuit, and saw many races at Mosport throughout the 60ies. So here's to you, and and all those who occasionally think of Sterling Moss when they virtually accelerate onto the track. Jim
Back to top Go down
giaserg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:13 pm

I think is one of best tracks ever made in GTR2
Thousand thanks.

I have a big problem, as I painted all 24h of spa 1969 skins, but track can't support all cars, especially at the starting grid, we have this bug.
Please let's find a bugfix in AIW, in general is absoulutely GREAT

AIW is slower in the first part, but superfast in second, the bumpy surface, makes your laps always different, it's really fun

AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 OdoJGd

AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 A9KEXgAIW reworking Problem - Page 4 QxvpcbAIW reworking Problem - Page 4 78C49J

Tanjaschnute and NEChris like this post

Back to top Go down
The Iron Wolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 8:40 am

Hi,

Is there a way to reduce AI sideways swaying motion (like they try to block you all the time) by PnG cars on straights at Spa66 (and other long straights).  

I suspect it is caused by how AI is coded and that it doesn't work well with old cars, but there's so much collective knowledge over the years Smile  Anyone found a way to improve that behavior?  Thanks!

EDIT: Just noticed PnG cars use reduced "AITorqueStab", gonna play with that to see if I can make them less drunk.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2073

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 5:58 am

I think reducing the torquestab just makes the AI cars less like running into a tank. You know how some of them are so STABle, its like hitting a loaded semi truck.... Laughing

The Iron Wolf likes this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: : AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 6:49 am

Adjust the middle set of coordinates, the higher the figure the less they role and sway about.

AITorqueStab=(1.40, 1.40, 1.4)

thumbup

Back to top Go down
sunalp2

sunalp2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 85

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 8:30 pm

The Iron Wolf wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to reduce AI sideways swaying motion (like they try to block you all the time) by PnG cars on straights at Spa66 (and other long straights).  

I suspect it is caused by how AI is coded and that it doesn't work well with old cars, but there's so much collective knowledge over the years Smile  Anyone found a way to improve that behavior?  Thanks!

EDIT: Just noticed PnG cars use reduced "AITorqueStab", gonna play with that to see if I can make them less drunk.

Try this, I do it in my conversions and I think it does change their behaviour. (can't hurt):

change this in the AIW

WorstAdjust=(.85)
MidAdjust=(1.05)
BestAdjust=(1.2)

to this

GarageDepth=(3.0000)
WorstTime=(0.0000)
MidTime=(0.0000)
BestTime=(0.0000)
WorstAdjust=(0.7500)
MidAdjust=(1.0000)
BestAdjust=(1.2000)
QualRatio=(1.0200)
RaceRatio=(1.0500)

It also helps them leave the garage better.

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 10:23 am

I can confirm Sunalp2's setting work well. I tried them on LagunaSeca I tried 3 races same cars same settings in every one the AI belted away by lap 3 they were miles in front of me.

Added the above settings & I was having some good close racing throughout the entire race

Thank you cheers cheers

sunalp2 and The Iron Wolf like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIW reworking Problem   AIW reworking Problem - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AIW reworking Problem
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4