Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€the funniset video I have seen in a while... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
the funniset video I have seen in a while... Vote_lcapthe funniset video I have seen in a while... Voting_barthe funniset video I have seen in a while... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
the funniset video I have seen in a while... Vote_lcapthe funniset video I have seen in a while... Voting_barthe funniset video I have seen in a while... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

the funniset video I have seen in a while...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

the funniset video I have seen in a while... Empty
PostSubject: the funniset video I have seen in a while...   the funniset video I have seen in a while... EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017, 11:27 pm

Folks, its about damn time for a laugh regarding US politics

Turn on the closed captioning in English as there are numerous subtleties that you might miss otherwise. Plus, be prepared to watch it more than once due to laughing at the absurd things they appear to be really saying in it. Of course they are NOT saying these things but it surely looks like it.
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: the funniset video I have seen in a while...   the funniset video I have seen in a while... EmptySat 28 Jan 2017, 1:25 am

the funniset video I have seen in a while... Crying the funniset video I have seen in a while... Rofl
are you sure they are not saying these?
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: the funniset video I have seen in a while...   the funniset video I have seen in a while... EmptySat 28 Jan 2017, 7:40 pm

I know eh lol Sure does look like they are!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: the funniset video I have seen in a while...   the funniset video I have seen in a while... EmptySat 28 Jan 2017, 8:31 pm

Ha ha ha ha.... looks real to me and surely what they are really talkin' about!!! affraid clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the funniset video I have seen in a while...   the funniset video I have seen in a while... Empty

Back to top Go down

the funniset video I have seen in a while...
Page 1 of 1