Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Vote_lcap1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Voting_bar1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Vote_lcap1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Voting_bar1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

genesis60, ney.dias, Zee

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night

Go down 
+2
rickoshea
f1_edition
6 posters
AuthorMessage
f1_edition

f1_edition

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Empty
PostSubject: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 12 Feb 2012, 12:21 am

... all is beta-status. Cool

Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 12 Feb 2012, 4:17 am

I would have liked to give a positive comment,
but it was too dark to see anything, maybe some daytime shots next?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Raido

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 12 Feb 2012, 4:55 am

Always good to see historic race tracks at night! (As long as there's some lights Wink )
Back to top Go down
f1_edition

f1_edition

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 12 Feb 2012, 10:23 am

@rickoshea: Be sure, you get your daylight video clip, but first I have to finish a little bit more of my track project. Wink
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

I like it !!!
Looks great and nice batman driving ...or is that catwoman !
Very Happy

I look forward to your completed project.
Smile
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

Looks good f1!!! I like driving by night... not so many other drivers see you crash!!! Razz Laughing clown
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:35 pm

@ Loose Ether
Sorry buddy, but the project is already completed. Very Happy Wink
Look here:

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=35499
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:39 am

Don't be sorry deep, that is fantastic news...... Very Happy
I didn't even look at the date of the previous posts Embarassed
Thanks for the link mate. Very Happy

Well this track was always a favourite of mine in GPL so a big thank you f1_edition !!
Superb cheers
Back to top Go down
f1_edition

f1_edition

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

Thanks, look forward to my next track project:

Rostock Osthafenkurs. Cool
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 3:58 pm

f1_edition wrote:
Thanks, look forward to my next track project:

Rostock Osthafenkurs. Cool

That sounds more like a bad disease of the dangly bits than a track!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
f1_edition

f1_edition

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:25 pm

Laughing
The track layout is a real challenge, you have fast turns, long straights, downhill and uphill and also blind curves.
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:30 pm

That does sound nice - I'll have to duckduckgo it for more info
Smile
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:36 pm

Cool thing Andre. Very Happy
I've seen the screenshots on Nogrip.
http://www.nogripracing.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152212
http://www.nogripracing.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152213
http://www.nogripracing.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152214
If the track is just as good as your other, there is a lot of fun. Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

Well, I just checked out those pics, thanks deep !
One of them looks like it could easily be in Australia - I thought we were the only idiots to still have above ground power lines Razz

Yes I do look forward to this bounce
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night   1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Ingame-Video HD of Halle-Saale-Schleife at night
Page 1 of 1