Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€ interesting french tracks - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
 interesting french tracks - Page 2 Vote_lcap interesting french tracks - Page 2 Voting_bar interesting french tracks - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
 interesting french tracks - Page 2 Vote_lcap interesting french tracks - Page 2 Voting_bar interesting french tracks - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Darkspace83, Tanjaschnute

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

interesting french tracks

Go down 
+4
alain62
babis_xo
ney.dias
rickoshea
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

interesting french tracks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2017, 8:46 am

energido wrote:
thumbup2   looks great - thank you for sharing ... sadly the tracks do not run with me ... when loading programm crashes ... has anyone problems like this?

I was on Holiday at my mothers, I carry GTL on a pen drive and loaded it on her computer and I had ctd with all the french tracks, her comp runs windows xp with a new 3ghz processor but has a poor graphics card but 4gb ram.
After installing the 4gb patch all tracks ran except the 14 km french track- that was enough for the holiday so I did not bother.
try reloading the tracks.
Also there are some special instructions about cut/pasting into the HAT files from the author in the "read me", do look it up.
Back to top Go down
energido

energido

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2017, 7:10 pm

sorry for asking ... How do I install the "4gb" patch - or rather: where do I get it?
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2017, 8:40 pm

energido wrote:
sorry for asking ... How do I install the "4gb" patch - or rather: where do I get it?

http://ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2017, 10:55 pm

Once you have the patch extract it from the Zip file then place it on your desktop.

When you need to use it just double click on it's icon.

It then asks what you want to use it on so browse for the .exe file of the game then press to start.

It will then be ready for use and all you now need to do is to start your game.

It may sound a lot to do but once you do it you will see how easy it is to do.
Back to top Go down
energido

energido

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Jan 2017, 9:16 am

thx for your information ...
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 May 2017, 12:58 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Tested in 2 tracks, and is a tough, very tough job to try to drive fast. Very much work in pedals and wheel, as usual in rallies drive.
About the track itself, a great job, very well done , very pleasurable, amazing views in a very nice enviroment. I confess that it was a surprise for me.
Well done! Congratulations! Cheers!!

Ney, the nicest car to drive on the rally course is the alfa guiletta the short wheelbase really helps, My gulietta has a 1600 cc gulia saloon engine and exhaust, thx to GEE BEE for showing how to do it.

and drive slowly -remember slow in fast out !!! no need for brakes ,less tiring and faster !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting french tracks    interesting french tracks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

interesting french tracks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2