Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Vote_lcapCitytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Voting_barCitytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Vote_lcapCitytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Voting_barCitytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!

Go down 
+6
babis_xo
rickoshea
Citytea
hmmguy
joeschmoe
GeeDee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Empty
PostSubject: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016, 5:34 pm

cheers Punk :w00t: GOOD jumping0041
Happy birthday, dear Klaus. Have a nice day and a great new year in your life.
And, thanks again, for every great sound you've been done for our enjoyment. Cheers! Thanks GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016, 10:39 pm

And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too Klaus.

Have a great day with all of your family and many friends.

thumbup2 :w00t: jumping0041 :w00t: thumbup2
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016, 10:46 pm

Happy Birthday Citytea!!! Have a great time!!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 12:18 am

Happy B-Day!!
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 3:21 am

Thank you, mates! Very much apprechiated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 7:49 am

Happy Birthday cheers
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 12:15 pm

Happy birthday Soundmaster Very Happy

Just make sure your neighbours don't complain about the noise Smile
cheers,
brulaap
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 12:40 pm

brulaap wrote:

Gladly the next houses are quite far away and even those are used to hear this strange proceeding til 4 o´clock in the morning since more than a decade. And over and above that, some of them have one of the cars in their garage, that were a nice source of my sim-sounds. So no harm from their side, luckly. Wink

Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 12:45 pm

Happy Birthday king
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 2:05 pm

Citytea wrote:
brulaap wrote:

Gladly the next houses are quite far away and even those are used to hear this strange proceeding til 4 o´clock in the morning since more than a decade. And over and above that, some of them have one of the cars in their garage, that were a nice source of my sim-sounds. So no harm from their side, luckly. Wink

"sounds" like a good place to live Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 2:54 pm

brulaap wrote:
"sounds" like a good place to live Very Happy

Well - I´m not dissatisfied in general.

All the leafs falling down are a bit of pain atm, although this procedere appears quite quiet and also in the after-success it´s easier to put it together with some rakes than with a leaf blower (What will be my work for tomorrow). This one refuses to work effective if the pile of leafs blown together exeeds the height of 2 meters. At that size you anyway have to think about putting it away by hand - so it´s easier to collect it directly to the co-travelling transporter with the rake, than first blowing it together laborious and noisy and then nevertheless have to rake it up at a single point to the transporter. It´s a fact, cause I tried both techniques, usually preferring any high-tech method.

Even snow-shovelling is easier than using the snowblower, cause you first have to do the service at the engine of this machine that usually won´t work after a year of inactivity and then you already have been done with the shovel or a snow-witch. And if the snow exeeds half a meter over one night every ten years, one of the neighbors comes up with his heavy crawler-blower (after doing the service Wink ) and clears every path up to the access road long before the local community staff comes along Smile
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 3:30 pm

well that's the same problem I have, to a much lesser extent though. We don't have many leaf trees, just a few oaks, but more than our share of "Tannenbäume". And, as you will know, their needles and "Tannenzapfe" also make quite a mess (though not to the height of two meters, I'm happy to say Wink ).

And for snow, well last time there was a sizeable amount must have been 5 or 6 years back, so not much to worry about Smile
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 22 Oct 2016, 11:31 pm

I don't have many leaves to clear from my garden and as for snow... we hardly get any!!! Now that I have tempted fate we will be in for a bad year!!
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySun 23 Oct 2016, 12:20 am

brulaap wrote:
well that's the same problem I have, to a much lesser extent though. We don't have many leaf trees, just a few oaks, but more than our share of "Tannenbäume". And, as you will know, their needles and "Tannenzapfe" also make quite a mess (though not to the height of two meters, I'm happy to say Wink ).

And for snow, well last time there was a sizeable amount must have been 5 or 6 years back, so not much to worry about Smile

Ah - about nearly 30 years ago we as well had a lot of needle-trees, but "Fichten" mainly. Then "Wiebke" came (a thunderstorm, many people here in Bavaria remember till today) and 56 of them fell down in this night... Took about noon till we cutted our way out of the property with eight chainsaws...

Needle trees just let very less light through - especially in winter we had the lights turned on the whole day in the house. So we decided, to cut most of the remaining ones down.

²Gordon: You´re a lucky man. No leaves, no snow, no sorrows. But - deep snow can be magical, especially around christmas. But since several years we did not see any snow around these holy days as well...
Back to top Go down
Was
Premium Member
Premium Member
Was

Anzahl der Beiträge : 308

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySun 23 Oct 2016, 5:19 am

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1162

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySun 23 Oct 2016, 1:33 pm

Happy Birthday cheers
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 24 Oct 2020, 5:13 pm

Belated Happy Birthday, my dear Klaus! 65 years it's becoming closer and closer of GeeDee and me.
More a few years and you'll be together me and he, only 7 years ahead. All the best for you, my dear friend. Take care and be safe. Cheers!! cheers I Am Not Worthy GOOD Peace wheelchair
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! EmptySat 24 Oct 2020, 5:28 pm

Well, as I'm almost as old as Ney I'm also late with my congratulations for your birthday, I'm sorry to say.
But late as it may be ... my "GOOD WISHING" is sincere Very Happy
Stay healthy and safe my dear Klaus !
Tschüss,
Guus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!   Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Citytea's birthday again. Now is 61!!!
Page 1 of 1