Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Birthday once more!! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Birthday once more!! Vote_lcapBirthday once more!! Voting_barBirthday once more!! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Birthday once more!! Vote_lcapBirthday once more!! Voting_barBirthday once more!! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

drionita, Ducon

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Birthday once more!!

Go down 
+3
nikbear
GeeDee
ney.dias
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

Birthday once more!! Empty
PostSubject: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012, 11:03 pm

Today is MOF's birthday! Have a nice day, buddy! Very much happiness, health, and light in your heart and soul! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012, 11:50 pm

Happy Birthday to you MOF m8.

Have a great day and I hope you get whatever you want... lol!
Back to top Go down
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 12:18 am

Happy Birthday MOF, Hope you've had a wonderful day! bounce cheers drunken Very Happy Wink pirat clown cheers
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 12:22 am

Thanks, guys...but it was considerably dulled by the death of my Dad on Friday, the 24th. He was 89 years old on the 12th of July.

Not complaining, but I loved my Dad; my Mom will be 89 in October...they were married 69 years.
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 12:35 am

Sincere condolences Crying or Very sad

but nevertheless: Have a nice birthday MOF Neutral

Back to top Go down
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 12:49 am

Oh god,I'm so sorry MOF,you and your family have my heartfelt,sincere condolences Sad
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 10:09 am

Hi MOF,

This week I thought to wish you a happy birthday, but this is so sad Sad . All my condolences. Think he had some great moments with his family. He will live in your hearts.
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 1:02 pm

To those of you who care, my father's death was expected.

He'd had 7 stents (a stent allows the blood to flow through blocked arteries), then his kidneys started failing. His heart was too weak to undergo dialysis (a procedure allowing the artificial cleaning of the kidneys), so there was nothing to do for him medically.

What I'm saying is that the family knew what was coming. The only unexpected event was his death 1 day prior to my 67th birthday.

Thanks for your thoughts of my family in tough times.
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 1:36 pm

Thinking of you mate.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 5:01 pm

We live to eternity, so MOF, at least in your minds, your father is alive and will remain alive to eternity! Just believe and keep the good memories in your mind! My toughts are with you and your family.
Once again, congratulations to your 67s!

Last edited by ney.dias on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 7:45 pm

Sincere condolences for the loss of your father MOF m8. 69 years married... almost twice as long as me and my missus.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday once more!!   Birthday once more!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday once more!!
Page 1 of 1