Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Vote_lcapAussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Voting_barAussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Vote_lcapAussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Voting_barAussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)

Go down 
+2
Angry Coil
ney.dias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 7:17 pm

deep-strike and I have been working on a conversion of the OzRacers rFactor mod by FVR and have permission to release when we are finished so here is an introduction and some progress piccys. Smile

Well what are they ?
They are mini replicas (aprox half size) of V8 Supercars with an FJ Holden and a 40's Ford Coupe thrown in for good measure and are essentially a motorcycle powered Silhouette racing car class. It was created by former touring car racer Phil Ward, influenced by the American Legends category.

Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Ozrace10
Aussie Racing Cars Hompage

Technical Specifications
Engine
---------
1.2 litre twin-cam
4 Valves per cylinder
125bhp, 11500rpm

Gearbox
----------
Integral 5-speed dog engagement
Sequential gear change

Chassis
----------
Tubular space-frame and cockpit with integral driver roll-cage
Momo race seat with 5 point harness
Momo quick-release steering wheel

Suspension
-----------
Front – Coil over shocks fully adjustable rose jointed wishbones
Ultra fast rack and pinion
Rear – Live axle, optional long and short track ratios
Coil over shocks, parallel trailing arms, panhard rod

Brakes
------------
4 wheel disc with - Full bias adjustment with balance bar,
braided lines

Wheels and Tyres
------------
13 x 5.5 various styles available
Yokahama A048R treaded race spec tyres

Body Styles
-------------
Classic FJ Holden
Classic 40 Ford
Ford Falcon
Holden Commodore
Toyota Aurion

Dimensions
-------------
Length: 3.0m
Width: 1.35m
Height: 1.05m
Weight: 450kg

Performance
-------------
Top speed 230KPH
Standing quarter 11.9 secs
0 to 100 KPH 4.9 secs

Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Gtl_2016
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Gtl_2013
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Gtl_2015
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) 3dsime10
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) 3dsime11
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) 3dsime12

Some might think these are not appropriate cars for GTL but I just think you can never have enough choice Wink
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

Very interesting cars, and amazing option to whom have not money enough to race with the big cars.
I didn't know that kind of races existed, before those informations. Amazing option.
But, in my humble opinion, not for GTL, since GTL is for historic vintage 50's/60's/70'c cars, anyway, those who want to have them in GTL, do it, and those, like me, that doess not want, very simple, don't install. Easy, don't you agree??
That's one of the thinga I like very much in our Sims like GTL and GTR2: if you want, install, and if you don't want, don't install, and enjoy!!
But, never forgeting to thanks the guys who made and share the Mods, only looking for our pure enjoyment, for free! Cheers! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 11:16 pm

That's really exciting stuff Terry. These smaller scale cars really do give terrific racing. I used to watch a lot of the British Legends a few years ago and saw them race at Croft in Yorkshire and three cars abreast taking the corners on the narrow track, absolute fun!

I'm really looking forward to these little gems and if you need a hand!!!! bounce clown

Ney is a true GTL fan unlike me I'll try anything if it's got wheels... Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Running-over
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 11:57 pm

Hey Terry, ditto my post over at the GTR2 link, only more so for GTL. Cheers, Les.
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 2:06 am

@Ney, I completely understand and totally agree with you mate. Smile
But apart from offering choice, I do my conversions first in GTL then to GTR2 so it is also a habit of mine and if I've done it in one sim why not offer it but I do respect your attitude towards this. We did get the Legends mod for GTL right ? Same thing basically Wink

@Gee You are just a racing tart ! Razz

@Les, As always, I'll have the GTL version finished first and nice pair of cups rabbit
Back to top Go down
Angry Coil

Angry Coil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 5:59 am

Wonder if you can do a wheel chair races for Unky Gee? Aha ha
Back to top Go down
gpo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 8:47 am

ney.dias wrote:
Very interesting cars, and amazing option to whom have not money enough to race with the big cars.
I didn't know that kind of races existed, before those informations. Amazing option.
But,  in my humble opinion, not for GTL, since GTL is for historic vintage 50's/60's/70'c cars, anyway, those who want to have them in GTL, do it, and those, like me, that doess not want, very simple, don't install. Easy, don't you agree??
That's one of the thinga I like very much in our Sims like GTL and GTR2: if you want, install, and if you don't want, don't install, and enjoy!!
But, never forgeting to thanks the guys who made and share the Mods, only looking for our pure enjoyment, for free! Cheers!  cheers cheers cheers

Ney Dias, my friend, you are a wise man, and I like your open mind. It is a pleasure to share this community with people like you. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

[quote="Loose Ether"]
@Gee You are just a racing tart ! Razz

Sooo true clown tongue
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 3:54 am

Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Gd_tar10
Back to top Go down
Angry Coil

Angry Coil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 11:42 am

Aha Ha....love it!!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 11:03 pm

Loose Ether wrote:
Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Gd_tar10

He he!!!!! Ya little terror!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptyMon 02 Feb 2015, 12:10 am

GeeDee wrote:
He he!!!!! Ya little terror!!!! lol!
cyclops
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySun 07 Feb 2016, 12:05 pm

Hi, Terry. How goes it with this intriguing mod? I hope it's still burbling on the back burner. Smaller cars looked like the only way i could possibly make it round Bathurst without getting bashed about at the top of the mountain. Cheers, mate. Les
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptySun 07 Feb 2016, 12:17 pm

Hi Les,

Have you been watching this weekend's GT3 Bathurst 12Hour perhaps ?
I caught a little bit of it.

Well the mod is finished !

For the last month I have been busy updating the Absolute Can-Am mod by Hmmguy (Phil) but still sneaking in enough time to get the Oz Racers done. Was trying to get the GTR2 version of the Oz Racers done too so I could release them both at the same time (GTL & GTR2 versions) but just need to finish the GTR2 LCD screen for the cars. 

And..since about Thursday I've been laid up with the flu so haven't done anything except cough and sneeze and moan and wheeze and have lots of Honey and Lemon drinks if you please ! Razz

So.....I would prefer to release the GTL and GTR2 versions together but if it looks like it is taking me too long on the GTR2 version I will send the GTL version out beforehand.
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) EmptyMon 08 Feb 2016, 1:42 am

Hello Terry, no, didn't know anything about the Bathurst gt3.. i'll catch h/lights on youtube when its all done. Glad the 'mini's' are ready to roll, i would imagine that great can-am mod to have taken up a large chunk of your time of late. Well worth it though, from the consumer side of things, of course! Sorry to hear the dreaded lurgi has hit home, just off a dose of the blighter m'self..try sloshing a wee drop of Scotland's finest on top of that honey/lemon, works a treat! Take it easy, mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aussie Racing Cars GTL (WIP)
Page 1 of 1