Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Vote_lcapAussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Voting_barAussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Vote_lcapAussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Voting_barAussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Grebo69

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)

Go down 
+4
leslav2012
GeeDee
Vanaja
Loose Ether
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 7:08 pm

deep-strike and I have been working on a conversion of the OzRacers rFactor mod by FVR and have permission to release when we are finished so here is an introduction and some progress piccys. Smile

Well what are they ?
They are mini replicas (aprox half size) of V8 Supercars with an FJ Holden and a 40's Ford Coupe thrown in for good measure and are essentially a motorcycle powered Silhouette racing car class. It was created by former touring car racer Phil Ward, influenced by the American Legends category.

Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Ozrace10
Aussie Racing Cars Hompage

Technical Specifications
Engine
---------
1.2 litre twin-cam
4 Valves per cylinder
125bhp, 11500rpm

Gearbox
----------
Integral 5-speed dog engagement
Sequential gear change

Chassis
----------
Tubular space-frame and cockpit with integral driver roll-cage
Momo race seat with 5 point harness
Momo quick-release steering wheel

Suspension
-----------
Front – Coil over shocks fully adjustable rose jointed wishbones
Ultra fast rack and pinion
Rear – Live axle, optional long and short track ratios
Coil over shocks, parallel trailing arms, panhard rod

Brakes
------------
4 wheel disc with - Full bias adjustment with balance bar,
braided lines

Wheels and Tyres
------------
13 x 5.5 various styles available
Yokahama A048R treaded race spec tyres

Body Styles
-------------
Classic FJ Holden
Classic 40 Ford
Ford Falcon
Holden Commodore
Toyota Aurion

Dimensions
-------------
Length: 3.0m
Width: 1.35m
Height: 1.05m
Weight: 450kg

Performance
-------------
Top speed 230KPH
Standing quarter 11.9 secs
0 to 100 KPH 4.9 secs

Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Gtl_2016
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Gtr2_211
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Gtr2_213
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) 3dsime10
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) 3dsime11
Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) 3dsime12

Last edited by Loose Ether on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 7:44 pm

great cheers
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 7:54 pm

Hi Vanaja,
Have you seen any of the real life races posted on the net ?
They are incredibly exciting and I find them better to watch than the main event V8 Supercars Wink

Here is one from youtube at Bathurst last year.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 11:12 pm

That's really exciting stuff Terry. These smaller scale cars really do give terrific racing. I used to watch a lot of the British Legends a few years ago and saw them race at Croft in Yorkshire and three cars abreast taking the corners on the narrow track, absolute fun!

I'm really looking forward to these little gems and if you need a hand!!!! bounce clown
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 11:50 pm

Well now, unlike my hair growth, this is a new one on me. The pics look great, and having had a squint at your YouTube clip i can hardly wait to climb aboard these whippets and have another dash at Bathurst (especially as i always seem to get bashed about at the top of the mountain by them big ol'tin tops!). Great work Terry (and DeepStrike!). All the best, mate. Les.
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 2:12 am

Thanks guys for the interest and yes, 3 or 4 abreast on some of the V8 tracks is insanely cool and 3 wide on the skinny old Croft would be great to see too. Sure makes for close, exciting races.

Well, still a bit of work left to do.........

cheers
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2092

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 7:29 pm

Wow, should be some great pack racing with these!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 7:45 pm

Well currently there are 57 skins for the mod....Wink

A couple will probably get dropped but these are all from the original rFactor mod and extra skin packs along the way. They all date back to around 2007 so the liveries are not exactly up to date with the current crop of Aussie Racing Cars.

Maybe once the mod is released someone will want to make more up to date skins but that's not going to be me Wink
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 01 Jan 2016, 12:42 pm

time for a Big BUMP Don't know why I never saw this a year ago but WOW! They look very cool indeed and was almost hilarious watching them running in the video! Who woulda thunk there'd be racing 4 and 5 abreast at some points along Bathurst one day? Shocked lol! lol! Can't wait to give these a try! bounce
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 01 Jan 2016, 1:16 pm

Thanks Phil,
They are all but done and have been for quite a while - I've just been a bit slack and distracted from getting the mod over the finishing line.

deep-strike has finished the physics and also tracked down some sounds. GeeDee has done a lot of work overhauling the skins and creating painting templates and now it's just my bits and bobs to wrap up. Wink

I'll get back to it soon.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 01 Jan 2016, 10:57 pm

Having tried the cars I can tell you they are really great fun and good close very close racing is fantastic fun.

Keep your eyes on this thread!!!!! clown
Back to top Go down
scottj63

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptySun 05 Apr 2020, 6:57 pm

Hey guys, 4 yrs down the road, what became of this one? This looks very interesting for what I do with the game.

Scott in the Philippines
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyMon 06 Apr 2020, 3:11 pm

Here you go Scott m8. This is the page for the download.

https://www.evolution-modding.net/t1864-oz-racers-gtl-v1-0-released?highlight=oz+racers

Have fun!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020, 5:34 am

Hi Scott,
The mod did get all but finished but not released.
I still had the LCD display to calibrate.
If you want I can provide a link to the GTR2 version as it is for you ?
Back to top Go down
scottj63

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptySat 12 Dec 2020, 4:44 pm

Hey guys is there a GTR2 version of this mod?

Scott in the Philippines
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020, 4:16 am

Hi Scott,

I'll post the mod as it stands soon. I'm just finishing an update to the Can-Am mod to be ready for Christmas, so after that is done, I'll post a link here to the Aussie Racing Cars.

GeeDee and fisheracing like this post

Back to top Go down
italya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021, 5:41 pm

Loose Ether wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'll post the mod as it stands soon. I'm just finishing an update to the Can-Am mod to be ready for Christmas, so after that is done, I'll post a link here to the Aussie Racing Cars.

Any updates on this? I'd really love to have a go at this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)   Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aussie Racing Cars GTR2 (WIP)
Page 1 of 1