Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Vote_lcapCan-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Voting_barCan-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Vote_lcapCan-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Voting_barCan-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

Darkspace83

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.

Go down 
+9
hmmguy
GeeDee
JacnGille
Sparviero
gpo
nikbear
zoobear
chrisracer14
joeschmoe
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gpo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 03 Jun 2014, 9:47 am

Thanks hmmguy for this stunning videos. I've read the book by Mark Donohue (unfair advantage, or something like that), and even if it deals very much with trans-am years rather than the can-am period, that was definitively one of the most exciting series in sportscar history.

So, I think you work is very appreciated by every fan of sportscar racing. I want to tell you a big WELL DONE, and I hope very much that a GTL version will be released. Could you tell us please if there is a GTL version in your mind?

Thanks a lot (and apologize for my English)
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 03 Jun 2014, 1:26 pm

gpo wrote:
Thanks hmmguy for this stunning videos. I've read the book by Mark Donohue (unfair advantage, or something like that), and even if it deals very much with trans-am years rather than the can-am period, that was definitively one of the most exciting series in sportscar history.

So, I think you work is very appreciated by every fan of sportscar racing. I want to tell you a big WELL DONE, and I hope very much that a GTL version will be released. Could you tell us please if there is a GTL version in your mind?

Thanks a lot (and apologize for my English)

Hi and thanks Very Happy 

Unfortunately, I won't be doing a GTL version but the original author (antoniog7772) for this mod has already given his permission for anybody to convert the cars to GTL and that holds true with this as well Smile

ps your English is fine Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sparviero

Sparviero

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014, 11:58 am

Great to know that someone is working to refine/update this great mod! I hope in some cockpit too Wink
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014, 12:05 am

Sparviero wrote:
Great to know that someone is working to refine/update this great mod! I hope in some cockpit too Wink
Thanks!

I wish some talented person would create cockpits for them! Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 9:16 am

Time for some news on this...

I am now ready to release a mini mod based on the Can-Am Revolutions 2.0 mod I've been working on for the past few months. I have posted the mini mod in the proper section here http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/t1494-ford-vs-chevy-mini-mod#29428
Back to top Go down
Sparviero

Sparviero

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 4:49 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 4:52 pm

your welcome Smile I'm uploading some videos where the release thread is so you can see before you try Wink 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:53 pm

Looking great guys!!!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 12:39 pm

Now that Ford VS Chevy has been released, I've continued on with the cars. Here is a video showing all of the cars that make up Seasons 1,2 and 3 and contains of all of the 60s cars from the original mod. It's not the best video I've made as for some reason, when I upload it to youtube, somehow youtube doubles the video to run twice as 1 video! It should have only been 2:53 and it's 5:47 long so when it restarts halfway through, just quit watching unless you want to watch it twice lol!
Back to top Go down
JacnGille

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 4:21 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 6:24 pm

Very Nice! Love them Chaps...but the Ferrari is WICKED!!!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 7:03 pm

Glad you like Very Happy That Ferrari 612P is more wicked than you know Twisted Evil Why I said that will be in the readme when it's released. It's funny with that car as watching/listening to all the cars flying by makes me want to sing "One of these cars is not like the other" lol! 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 9:55 pm

hmmguy wrote:
Glad you like Very Happy "watching/listening to all the cars flying by makes me want to sing "One of these cars is not like the other" lol! 

Haven't heard that tune before Phil can you hum it guy?
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 9:58 pm

GeeDee wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Glad you like Very Happy "watching/listening to all the cars flying by makes me want to sing "One of these cars is not like the other" lol! 

Here you go... lol! 
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 1:37 am

Saw the 712 back in '72 at Road America...what music that Ferrari made!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 1:43 am

rainmaker62 wrote:
Saw the 712 back in '72 at Road America...what music that Ferrari made!

I hope I can do it justice for you then Smile 
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 2:02 am

From what I saw, it looks great. Can't wait! Thanks for all your hard work...all others too.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 5:27 pm

hmmguy wrote:
GeeDee wrote:
hmmguy wrote:

Here you go... lol! 

The kid with the boot on is not like the others as they don't have a kid in them... I'm sooo right, where's me lollypop??  clown 
Back to top Go down
Dan42

Anzahl der Beiträge : 43

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014, 5:12 pm

Hi All  Smile , I think as usual, I did not understand Mad , but if one of you could tell me where to find the "Sounds" file, it would arrange me well
Thank you in advance  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 12:31 am

Dan42 wrote:
Hi All  Smile , I think as usual, I did not understand Mad , but if one of you could tell me where to find the "Sounds" file, it would arrange me well

What sound files are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Dan42

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 12:42 pm

hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:

Well, no car has sound! ... Except a few, where you hear the engine for 1 "max in the high of theRPM.
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 1:21 pm

Dan42 wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:

Well, no car has sound! ... Except a few, where you hear the engine for 1 "max in the high of theRPM.

Are you talking about the Ford VS Chevy mod?
Back to top Go down
Dan42

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 1:32 pm

hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:

Absolutly not, i speak about this mod : Can-Am Revelation, with all the cars : Chapparral - Ferrari- Lola - March - Mc Laren - Porsche etc..etc..

PS : Concerning the Ford VS Chevy mod : the sound is perfect (this mod in not on the same GTR2 installation- (no conflict possible).
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 2:09 pm

Dan42 wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:

Absolutly not, i speak about this mod : Can-Am Revelation, with all the cars : Chapparral - Ferrari- Lola - March - Mc Laren - Porsche etc..etc..

PS : Concerning the Ford VS Chevy mod : the sound is perfect (this mod in not on the same GTR2 installation-  (no conflict possible).

Okay, now I understand. There were only 2 different sounds in the original mod. I would imagine you would find the sounds it had in the link it was released at here http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/t1207-can-am-revelations?highlight=Canam+Revelations
Back to top Go down
Dan42

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 2:34 pm

hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
Dan42 wrote:

PS : Concerning the Ford VS Chevy mod : the sound is perfect (this mod in not on the same GTR2 installation-  (no conflict possible).
Thanks hmmguy  Very Happy , but I already have the mod and differents fix, but I see nothing about the sounds?
Maybe I should load the mod again?
Okay, now I understand. There were only 2 different sounds in the original mod. I would imagine you would find the sounds it had in the link it was released at here  http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/t1207-can-am-revelations?highlight=Canam+Revelations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.   Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can-Am Revelations 2.0 w.i.p.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Racing Simulations :: GTR2 :: GTR2 WIP´s-
Jump to: