Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Touring Car Masters Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Touring Car Masters Vote_lcapTouring Car Masters Voting_barTouring Car Masters Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Touring Car Masters Vote_lcapTouring Car Masters Voting_barTouring Car Masters Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Touring Car Masters

Go down 
+9
joeschmoe
GeeDee
ney.dias
gege46
alain62
MOF
jd121449
deep-strike
Ned
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ned

Ned

Anzahl der Beiträge : 410

Touring Car Masters Empty
PostSubject: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 9:52 pm

Do you know these cars from Australia? Old muscle cars with modern motors and lot of power ,many great skins such as this one Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Captur22" /> Any taker for such cars? http://www.touringcarmasters.com.au/
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:13 pm

Is it a similar racing series such as the historic TransAM?
http://www.historictransam.com/index.html
As far as I know the cars are largely original there.  Smile 
Your idea for such a series is good.  Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:19 pm

It looks like the old SCCA Trans Am series from the USA turned upside down!!   lol! 
I swear I know those cars but who in the heck are those sponsors.  Smile  Cool site Ned, seriously I was not aware of these guys until today. I knew I should have taken my R&R in Australia back in the day, (not all good ones  Crying or Very sad ) Thanks Ned.
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 11:05 pm

You can test the car with the mod physics for the moment     http://www.mediafire.com/download/lxeeyecu6bwy8u4/Jim%20Richards%202.rar
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 11:07 pm

I will upload the next car  Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Phoca_10" />   to have a contender
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 1:36 am

Nice paint on the Javelin, Ned. Really looking forward to the Mustang...and any others you decide to paint!

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 1:51 pm

Good idea, Ned, this championship.  bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
gege46

gege46

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 3:32 pm

yes good idea! Smile i've already done this category on my GTL and most of the cars are from Bathurst Legends 1972 but it could be nice to have the actual cars!
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptySat 14 Dec 2013, 11:03 pm

You need the Ford Mustang Boss 1970 because the Boss 69 was not the right one Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Captur23" />
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptySun 15 Dec 2013, 2:06 pm

I think the Boss 302 Mustang by Big Ron and the Mustang on your picture are very similar in shape.
The Mustang by Big Ron is from the Trans Am series from 1969 / 70th.
Touring Car Masters 100j1qo
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptySun 15 Dec 2013, 2:28 pm

Gonna try both and choose the better.
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptySun 15 Dec 2013, 3:25 pm

I do not want to influence you, but the Model of Big Ron is very very good.  Very Happy 
Physics is great and a sound to kneel down. cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptySun 15 Dec 2013, 7:33 pm

I think the most well done Mod ever! And Citytea's sounds are magic!!
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013, 10:32 pm

Second test car the John Bowe Mustang based on the 69Boss302 ,no bik or icons because this could be a sort of mod with specific physics and so on  Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Grab_025" />     Here    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ap5ijsy8z7k5s3/18JB.rar
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013, 11:54 pm

deep-strike wrote:
I do not want to influence you, but the Model of Big Ron is very very good.  Very Happy 
Physics is great and a sound to kneel down. cheers bounce

I agree with you and Ney about Ron's Mustang. He spent an age doing it and making sure that every detail was right. He wouldn't even allow working headlights on it as the real racing cars didn't have any!!

clown 
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2135

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 12:46 am

Big Ron's Mustang is one of the best mods for GTL. It's so much fun to drive that it is used in many series it has no business being in.........sports cars, protos, GTC65 & GTC76, oh yeah, and I use it in the Trans Am class too........

Last edited by joeschmoe on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 11:18 am

Nice paint, Ned. For those of you not knowing, the car shows up as 'TCM Boss302' in the showroom listings, and is in the the GTC-TC-76 '1969 Boss302 Mustang' car file folder.
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 12:45 pm

Not wanting to put a damper on this project but I don't think Big Ron will be too happy with his efforts being used..
I spent a long time trying to negotiate with him for that car to be used for the Muscle car league
at Gamers & he would never give in to us..

It took 6months for me to get that Cougar from Cooky for inclusion in a league.
So just be ready for Ron to come knocking!!
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 1:15 pm

It's just a skin to update the #18 he did of the Touring Car Master of 2011.Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 1:40 pm

Yes, I think we can look at this car, simply as one more nice skin, nothing more than that, reminding you that lots of skins were made after released this Mod!
So, we can hope more skins coming with no problems, I guess and hope!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 11:41 pm

rickoshea wrote:
Not wanting to put a damper on this project but I don't think Big Ron will be too happy with his efforts being used..
I spent a long time trying to negotiate with him for that car to be used for the Muscle car league
at Gamers & he would never give in to us..

It took 6months for me to get that Cougar from Cooky for inclusion in a league.
So just be ready for Ron to come knocking!!

You are dead right Rick m8... Big Ron is a very difficult man to deal with even if you are in the right. I've had a couple of disputes with him in the past so I know.  pirat clown 
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 7:22 am

No offence was meant to you Ned, I just noticed that you mentioned "this could be a sort of mod with specific physics" & if you change those on Big Rons car then he will not be best pleased..

As it is I have tested the MCL Javelin & Rons Mustang on track & the mustang is 5-6 secs faster per lap, so not to upset Ron you would need to alter the javelins physics (if that's ok with JD & the Gamers Crib guys)  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 11:32 am

I said that because these cars have "today" physics for the motors and chassis I think but if the cars are very close on the track the fun is here,so it's simpler to have a better Javelin to match Ron's Mustang.We have to remember that the physics of the game are based on "today" cars that ran the GTC races not on 40 years old physics.So my goal is to offer you the maximum skins of that championship and for the physics there are talented guys here.    Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Captur24" />    (Miedecke Camaro)
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 12:25 am

Here are 2 Ford Falcon XB 1973.Keith Kassulke #52 Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Grab_027" />and Eddie Albenica #48 Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Grab_028" />  Here  http://www.mediafire.com/download/h16ob0768ftf146/1973%20Ford%20Falcon%20XB%20GT%20Coupe.7z
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:01 am

Another car the #33 Greg Keene Touring Car Masters <a href=Touring Car Masters Grab_029" />   Here   http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h91tg97vtik1dk/33GK.7z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring Car Masters   Touring Car Masters Empty

Back to top Go down

Touring Car Masters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next