Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Sounds by DucFreak Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Sounds by DucFreak Vote_lcapSounds by DucFreak Voting_barSounds by DucFreak Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Sounds by DucFreak Vote_lcapSounds by DucFreak Voting_barSounds by DucFreak Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

jrr10

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:25 am

Sounds by DucFreak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2084

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 12:45 am

Hi Everybody,
Does anyone remember the site where all of DucFreaks sound mods are posted? I can't seem to find mine in my archives and have been looking, but am coming up empty. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 1:10 am

Bottom of page 3, and more on next page. Just some of the sounds...can't be all of 'em, surely...???
http://www.nogripracing.com/files.php?subcat=30&page=3&sort=author
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2084

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 2:49 am

Thanks so much MOF ! I must be getting senile, I did a search for "DucFreak" at NG, and went through 10-11 pages of posts/threads and didn't see it. I think my mistake was looking for the name in the title. Thank You again !!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 12:01 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
Thanks so much MOF ! I must be getting senile, I did a search for "DucFreak" at NG, and went through 10-11 pages of posts/threads and didn't see it. I think my mistake was looking for the name in the title. Thank You again !!!
lol! As MOF said, but something more:
At NoGrip, Look for "Downloads/GTLegends/Misc Files" and pay attention to the column "Author", looking closely for DucFreak, and enjoy!
That's all, folks!! Cheers!
BTW: the eternal MOF, always present, available, and helping everyone, fast as "The Flash", as GeeDee is also! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 9:32 am

Well done Ney for your suggestion of looking for the author, but it is always best to click the top bar where it says 'Author' as this will then list them in alphabetical order which means all of the files of 1 person will be together to view!!!

Indeedy, all of the labels on the top bar on No Grip work this way so you can sort cars or tracks etc into ABC...

cheers clown 
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 10:07 am

The man who knows, knows, because he's a wize man!
Gordon is one of this special kind of men, wize men, who just know!
As you can see above, the more I know, the more I don't know!
But Gordon is my paradigm to get there! Gordon is my idol, he's my Nirvana in knowledgement!!
Using very simple words, he teaches all of us, how to get there somewhere, by the easyest way!
That's our Master, Gordon Dixon, the famous GeeDee!! The Flash!!
Gordon for all and Gordon for all! Cheers!cheers alien Suspect lol! 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 7:27 pm

Dear Ney my good friend, sing this to the tune of "Build Me Up Buttercup" by the Foundations!!!

Why do you build me up (build me up) buttercup baby
when I just let you down (let you down) cos I'm just a clown
and then worst of all (worst of all) I really don't know all
but you say I do (say I do) and I haven't got a clue
and it's true (and it's true) If only I knew, darlin
You know I never knew from the start
So don't build me (build me up) Buttercup or I'll break you heart!!!!

Just like you Ney I just help where I can m8... if I'm awake of course! geek clown pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sounds by DucFreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds by DucFreak   Sounds by DucFreak Empty

Back to top Go down

Sounds by DucFreak
Page 1 of 1