Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€convert cars of one game to another Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
convert cars of one game to another Vote_lcapconvert cars of one game to another Voting_barconvert cars of one game to another Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
convert cars of one game to another Vote_lcapconvert cars of one game to another Voting_barconvert cars of one game to another Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

convert cars of one game to another

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
f1cris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

convert cars of one game to another Empty
PostSubject: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 5:05 am

it is better move from
rfactor to gtr1
or gtr2 to gtr1
and what is easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
srcarvalho

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 2:21 am

lol

I guess gtr2 to gtr1 is more "easy" than converting rfactor mods to gtr1!!!
Back to top Go down
f1cris

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyMon 20 May 2013, 5:03 am

and what happens if I make the archvos only. gtr gtr2 to gmotor1 and compress
Back to top Go down
srcarvalho

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyMon 20 May 2013, 11:32 pm

f1cris wrote:
and what happens if I make the archvos only. gtr gtr2 to gmotor1 and compress

some parts won't load in game!!!
Back to top Go down
f1cris

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 5:45 am

I could help making the car
Back to top Go down
srcarvalho

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 11:57 pm

f1cris wrote:
I could help making the car

nope!! some parts of car won't appear in showroom, i ddid here long time ago while a try to converting 908hdi fap to gtr1, but only tires showed up in showroom

i guess u'd need to make new files too
Back to top Go down
f1cris

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 10:43 pm

i want make cars
sorry mi english
Back to top Go down
srcarvalho

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 10:50 pm

try this link http://www.mediafire.com/?01lumdc5nd91lw5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: convert cars of one game to another   convert cars of one game to another Empty

Back to top Go down

convert cars of one game to another
Page 1 of 1