Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Help me with color here on the board... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Help me with color here on the board... Vote_lcapHelp me with color here on the board... Voting_barHelp me with color here on the board... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Help me with color here on the board... Vote_lcapHelp me with color here on the board... Voting_barHelp me with color here on the board... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

effjottess, Vanaja, z1000a2

Most users ever online was 331 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Help me with color here on the board...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Help me with color here on the board... Empty
PostSubject: Help me with color here on the board...   Help me with color here on the board... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Don't know about anyone else, but when I first registered, any unopened threads, members names and a couple other things (maybe) were all in bright yellow. When you click on the threads, they turn gray, I guess to remind you that they've been read. I'm old and shaky, and have a bit of trouble of seeing. Well, in my bumbling way, I've managed to click many user's names (just below the thread) and turned many of your names gray. Makes it harder for me to see who's posting.

How do I get your names turned back to yellow? I've re-set the cookies (deleted 'em) several times. Never did a thing! But maybe that wasn't the problem. Still dumb as rocks when it comes to the computer and internet. Embarassed

TIA...
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Help me with color here on the board...   Help me with color here on the board... EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 am

You could always alter the brightness of your screen or even zoom in on the words ('Ctrl +' zoom in & 'Ctrl -' zoom out)
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Help me with color here on the board...   Help me with color here on the board... EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Guess you're not quite understanding my problem; perhaps I explained it incorrectly.

You see the threads greyed out on the left side? And ney.dias's name the same way on the right? I've no problem with size or brightness, just the greying out. Makes it hard for me to differentiate what I'm looking at. There many others who's names are no longer yellow because of my fumble fingers.

I would certainly like to get back the bright yellow I lost for the poster's name. Like I said in the post above, that happened (the greying our) after I'd accidentally clicked on a name instead of the post title. Jeannomiller doesn't count, as his name always appears in hard-to-read purple. Sad

Help me with color here on the board... Evoboard

Just right-click on the image and choose 'View Image'; it'll become larger and readable.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Help me with color here on the board...   Help me with color here on the board... EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Sorry I cannot help you any further Mos m8y as I thought Magnifying would have worked for you.

I hope there is a solution to your problem. I don't want to sound rude but have you had your eyes tested in the last 2 years... I must go myself as it's about 3 years + for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with color here on the board...   Help me with color here on the board... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me with color here on the board...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: