Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Vote_lcap(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Voting_bar(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Vote_lcap(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Voting_bar(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stevie_mo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Empty
PostSubject: (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :)   (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

Hi!

I'm looking for a favour really,
and there is no reason why any of you would or should want to help. But, it's worth a shot...

For years i've been trying to compete against Gt40's, Big Bas*ard Cobras and L88's in the smaller/lighter European cars. Why you may ask? or maybe you didn't!
Anyway, finally got bored of getting hammered down the straights so i decided to make some new classes to separate the monster SportsCars from the Grand Tourers.
Once i did that I then decided to limit the cars to a choice of 3 tyre brands
Next was increased BHP by 20/33bhp (Max)
Weight Limits down on all cars by about 100kg (within reason)

The 1st car to be overhauled was the DB4
"New" suspension, 5 speed gearbox, tyres, 1095kg, RevLimit 7500, 325bhp and about a 4% increase to the mid range. Everything was taken from other cars in the same class and as a result my "new" DB4 (Zagato) feels great and is about a second off the pace of the 250GTO and the 904GTS, So I'm happy Smile

Now here comes my request....
Yes how did you guess, a new skin would be fantastic!
However there is a little bit more, I would like to update the sounds to compliment the new 3.7L engine, but that can wait and i can learn how to do that myself "I think/hope".

What I would really like is to modify the body, Lower it a bit and make it a bit more streamlined like this one,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DB4GT_Zagato_at_Goodwood.jpg

Now I know that would take time, effort and SKILL which i don't have. I could do a Bad skin but i wouldn't know where to begin on how to transform my DB4 GT into a smaller, more aerodynamic looking machine, or even just a bit different!

Then there would also be the legality of such a project, so it would have to be just private usage, so there would be little or no glory for any potential modder, (although I would be eternally grateful:))

So please,
Is anyone able to help me out with my totally unreasonable request of updating my soon to be your DB4 into a smaller, more aerodynamic looking machine???

If not, no worries and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Stevie_MO
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

PostSubject: Re: (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :)   (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:33 pm

That's a different car the Zagato. There is one for Historix. if you can, convert it (For your own use) from there. and obviously it'd have other physics but at least you've got ur car. Wink
Back to top Go down
stevie_mo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

PostSubject: Re: (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :)   (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:49 pm

DarkSide wrote:
That's a different car the Zagato. There is one for Historix. if you can, convert it (For your own use) from there. and obviously it'd have other physics but at least you've got ur car. Wink

Cool! thanks for the quick reply, I'll check it out.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :)   (Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Request) (Help) ... Maybe I'm asking to much... :)
Page 1 of 1