Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Vote_lcapMipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Voting_barMipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Vote_lcapMipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Voting_barMipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

degas, genesis60

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funfreak

Funfreak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 147

Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Empty
PostSubject: Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin   Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

Hi together!
I need some help again.
Since I have a new PC, I hadn't have gimp installed, till I wanted to do a new skin. It's finished and works, but only when I am driving it. I get a game crash, when the AI tries to drive it...
I think it could be because of the wrong amount of mipmaps, I used another program for this, but since I have the dds-Plugin for gimp, I am not able to decide the amount of mipmaps to create.
Can somebody tell me, how I am able to fix the number of mipmaps in the Gimp dds-plugin?
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin   Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 10:53 pm

I've always used DDS Converter 2 for skins done in Gimp and used 5 mipmaps. I think Gimp defaults at 11?
I didn't realise too many mipmaps could cause a ctd when the ai use a car, i just thought a high number would slow the game down?
Back to top Go down
Funfreak

Funfreak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 147

PostSubject: Re: Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin   Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

I don't really know, but it is the only explanation i've got for this...
I also used DDS Converter before, but on my new computer it didn't work, so I tried the dds-plugin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin   Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin Empty

Back to top Go down

Mipmaps in Gimp dds-Plugin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: