Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Vote_lcapConverting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Voting_barConverting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Vote_lcapConverting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Voting_barConverting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nigelzoom2
Premium Member
Premium Member
nigelzoom2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Empty
PostSubject: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm

I have the latest version of 3DSIMED and have just learned to convert tracks with help from forums and a good guide from racerm. I would like to do a few cars for myself, can anyone help or point me in the direction of a good guide.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 2:33 pm

Try this-
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=10214

Might be of some use..
Back to top Go down
nigelzoom2
Premium Member
Premium Member
nigelzoom2

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:39 am

Thanks, had a look at this already.It definately helps but i could do with a slightly clearer version...maybe i'm thick lol

For the tracks racerm's guide was brilliant and I used advice from khan and motorfx to sort out startlights and stuff (moving things the ai was partial to crashing into)...but the cars...seem much much harder to do.

With 3dsimed i can see all the elements, create everything as per a working car (converting gmt's packing in right folders, sorting out the cas etc.)but alas can't see it in showroom and ctd's...i'm trying to do an Audi S1 without the pikes peak wings as in hrc mod and rxv2 mod from rfactor, if anyone can do it or better yet share some info you'd be a god!

Thanks
nigelzoom2
Back to top Go down
ikszdeh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

Nigel, there is a ready-to-ignite Audi S1 for rFactor, converted from Forza Motorsport 3 Wink
Back to top Go down
nigelzoom2
Premium Member
Premium Member
nigelzoom2

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:48 pm

Sorry, i didn't say i was converting to GTR2 from rfactor.

Wanting the S1 from hrc or rxv2 with no pikes peak wings, trace file indicating problem with gmt wccarbody...

Gonna try different method from lkwfan and see if i can get it to run.

Thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
eurostc
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 1:18 am

looking for something more detailed,

like to get an Integra and Cruze in GTR2

Cool
Back to top Go down
racerm

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? EmptySat 04 Jul 2020, 2:50 am

Disregard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?   Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Converting cars from rfactor to gtr2?
Page 1 of 1