Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Vote_lcapCan anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Voting_barCan anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Vote_lcapCan anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Voting_barCan anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nappe1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?    Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  EmptySun 09 Jan 2022, 9:36 pm

Hi,
I have been (also) working on with 1970 Nurburgring Gesamtstrecke for GTL and after a year of many things changed, it starts to look like somerhing I could release. But I need help contacting the original authors to get permission / make sure it is ok.

The original track for rfactor was fused together by Kackbraze using Nick303's sudschleife and Motorfx's nordschleife. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Any help is truly appriciated.
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?    Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  EmptySun 09 Jan 2022, 10:20 pm

Motorfx( ken ) left the scene a few years ago, but gave permission for his tracks to be converted to RF2.
As a good friend of his before he stopped car/track modding I am certain that he would not object.
Back to top Go down
nappe1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?    Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022, 7:42 am

Hi,
It seems to be same case with the two other authors as well. And yes, I do recall having great time by working with Ken when we were doing the KAD Mini, so I did not expect him having anything against me working on with the track, but asking is always the way to go. Smile

As it does seem really hard to contact these guys, I might go with releasing my conversion with acknowledgements / crediting to the original authors and hopefully I won't be stepping to anyone's toes.

Track will hopefully incorporate all four layouts: Gesamtstrecke, Südschleife, Nordschleife and Betonschleife. Gesamtrecke version is working ok already and I have slowly started to learn how to edit track stuff with 3dsimed + photoshop + blender and hopefully I can bring the detail up a bit in stadion area and Südschleife part. Dikl and CY-33 at the Altbierbude have been giving me some help to conquer some of the early annoying problems I found with the initial conversion, so that drives me forward to continue this gigantic work. Smile

jeannomiller, Vanaja, Loose Ether, Condominhas and fisheracing like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?    Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone Help with contacting certein authors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Racing Simulations :: GTL-
Jump to: