Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Goodwood Revival Meeting Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Goodwood Revival Meeting Vote_lcapGoodwood Revival Meeting Voting_barGoodwood Revival Meeting Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Goodwood Revival Meeting Vote_lcapGoodwood Revival Meeting Voting_barGoodwood Revival Meeting Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
Vanaja
deep-strike

Goodwood Revival Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damon Myrax

Damon Myrax

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Goodwood Revival Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Goodwood Revival Meeting   Goodwood Revival Meeting EmptySun 07 Mar 2021, 3:04 pm

Having just received my tickets for this year's revival meeting Very Happy and recently downloaded the GP1937 mod from Trackaholics I thought it'd be fun to create some Goodwood grids from the stuff on my hard-drive.

Here's a couple of brief videos of the Kinrara Trophy and Goodwood Trophy races, while I'm still working on the Fordwater Trophy (pre-66 GT cars up to 2.5L), Westlake Cup (Pre-66 cars up to 1.3L) and TT Celebration (large capacity pre-66 GT cars).

Goodwood Trophy

Kinrara Trophy

I'd like to bundle some of this stuff up in some mods I can share but need to get permissions from original content owners and also I'm still ironing out a load of stuff I'm not quite happy with.

DM

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, z1000a2, oldman and Pete Conway like this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 831

PostSubject: Re: Goodwood Revival Meeting   Goodwood Revival Meeting EmptySun 07 Mar 2021, 6:56 pm

Sounds a great project thumbup
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4027
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Goodwood Revival Meeting   Goodwood Revival Meeting EmptySun 07 Mar 2021, 11:09 pm

fatguts wrote:
Sounds a great project thumbup
DITTO to that!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodwood Revival Meeting   Goodwood Revival Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodwood Revival Meeting
Page 1 of 1