Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_lcapHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Voting_barHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_lcapHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Voting_barHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
Vanaja
deep-strike

Hillman Hunter wip

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 818

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2021, 9:31 am

The Hunters are getting there despite it not looking a lot different from the first pic other than the colour!

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Hunter12

The wheels (9 so far) are sorted and there's both stock and GLS (3 types) grills, LHD or RHD, stock and race exhausts, optional motec, screen banner and other stuff.

I've been sorting the shadows too so the body can be properly skinned at last. Hmm... wonder what Gee's up to...

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, GeeDee, charger69, z1000a2, boothen and like this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 831

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2021, 12:46 pm

Wizard job Mel looking very nice thumbup
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2272

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2021, 7:18 pm

My garage is already open to receive those beauties! They are looking very nice, and I see delicious options to the cars. Thanks, Mel, dear friend! cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillman Hunter wip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2