Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_lcapHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Voting_barHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_lcapHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Voting_barHillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

supersport333

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Hillman Hunter wip

Go down 
+10
Zee
ney.dias
fatguts
nig
freeracer
Andy Clegg
joeschmoe
Pete Conway
Vanaja
MG421982
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 902

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2021, 9:31 am

The Hunters are getting there despite it not looking a lot different from the first pic other than the colour!

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Hunter12

The wheels (9 so far) are sorted and there's both stock and GLS (3 types) grills, LHD or RHD, stock and race exhausts, optional motec, screen banner and other stuff.

I've been sorting the shadows too so the body can be properly skinned at last. Hmm... wonder what Gee's up to...

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, GeeDee, charger69, z1000a2, boothen and like this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2021, 12:46 pm

Wizard job Mel looking very nice thumbup
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2021, 7:18 pm

My garage is already open to receive those beauties! They are looking very nice, and I see delicious options to the cars. Thanks, Mel, dear friend! cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2021, 4:33 pm

denkend Thinking Peace wheelchair Sorry to bother you, my dear Mel, but I can't resist: could you tell me how is the job about this beauty? Thanks in advance.
Yes, yes, I know that when you finish you'll release immediately, but old guys like me is becoming a pain in the ass, day by day! wheelchair wheelchair wheelchair denkend denkend

CX650 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2021, 10:01 pm

No bother Ney  Wink 

The Hunter's are about ready but I've stopped skinning them for the moment. I'd rescaled the arches as the front was too big and the rear too small. I didn't think it'd cause much of an issue but every racing Hunter I've seen has logos just above the arch so it's screwing things up.

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Hunter13

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Hunter14

It's gonna need the sides remapping so once that's done I just have to finish the skins  thumbup

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, GeeDee, charger69, DarkSide and marco1990 like this post

Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2021, 11:07 pm

Smaller logos for over-the-wheel arches?Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 2709327263
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2021, 4:58 am

GeeDee wrote:
Smaller logos for over-the-wheel arches?Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 2709327263

It's distorted the area around them, especially at the front so they still wouldn't look right. Anyway, you know me: it'd drive me mad if they didn't look like the original car's logos geek

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
marco1990

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2021, 4:21 pm

great work zee
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2021, 10:33 am

Has anyone seen this Castrol logo anywhere? I need it for the works Hunters I'm skinning and can't find it in the usual places  scratch

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Unett_13

I might have to make it myself so if anyone knows what the writing under the stripe says that'd be a big help too  Laughing
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2021, 11:50 pm

Maybe

Purely synthetic engine lubricant in english

Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Auto-a10

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 9:33 am

I've been having another look at the vid and i think the last word is Championship. It's from 1972 so I'm gonna study a few mags I have from that time and see if it's in there...
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3369

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 12:37 pm

Difficult:

https://shop.simonlewis.com/castrol-rally-point-long-marston-1972-25685-p.asp

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 3:01 pm

I've found loads of pix of it in old mags from the early 70's. Trouble is they're all too far away to read the writing  Rolling Eyes 
It seems Castrol were sponsoring Autocross and Rallycross too at the time so I think I can make an educated guess at what it says. Something like '1972 Castrol Saloon Car Championship' would be about right.
I don't think anyone will notice in game anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillman Hunter wip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2