Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€goodwoodside - wip Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
goodwoodside - wip Vote_lcapgoodwoodside - wip Voting_bargoodwoodside - wip Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
goodwoodside - wip Vote_lcapgoodwoodside - wip Voting_bargoodwoodside - wip Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

goodwoodside - wip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyThu 02 Jul 2020, 10:41 am

A new, fast "think" near Goodwood.

ney.dias, kk08 and fisheracing like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1155

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyThu 02 Jul 2020, 8:49 pm

Yeah love it,  big thumbs up for this one a very English looking circuit thumbup2  thumbup2 thumbup2

carTOON likes this post

Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyThu 02 Jul 2020, 11:22 pm

Wow... Laos, that looks great, maybe one of your best looking tracks. I really look forward to you completing this one mate. Punk I Am Not Worthy

carTOON likes this post

Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyFri 03 Jul 2020, 8:15 am

fatguts wrote:
Yeah love it...

GeeDee wrote:
Wow...

Thanks, guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1180

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptySat 04 Jul 2020, 11:38 am

thumbup2
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1155

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptySun 19 Jul 2020, 8:32 am

Hello CarToon any news on the development of this nice looking track sunny
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptySun 19 Jul 2020, 12:12 pm

fatguts wrote:
Hello CarToon any news on the development of this nice looking track sunny

Hi fatguts!

The track is very close to completion, but AIW for a mystic reason works well only in rFactor.
I want this in GTL and GTR2, but the cars don’t show up in the garage / pit, but at the zero point - I say, for some mystic reason... I don’t know the solution yet... sorry
Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020, 1:00 pm

carTOON wrote:

The track is very close to completion, but AIW for a mystic reason works well only in rFactor.
I want this in GTL and GTR2, but the cars don’t show up in the garage / pit, but at the zero point - I say, for some mystic reason... I don’t know the solution yet... sorry

Could you post your WIP here so that people who know about AIW could try to help you find the problem ?
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020, 2:06 pm

kikoya wrote:
Could you post your WIP here so that people who know about AIW could try to help you find the problem ?

Of course, mate Smile
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5sh382bvmhgzzy1/goodwoodside_rfactor_wip_by_barcika.zip/file
Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020, 3:06 pm

Great, thanks. I'll have a look at it but not now because it's time to go to bed, and not tomorrow because I have to go to the hospital to take the test for the coronavirus ! Not that I'm sick but I need to go to the dentist and I need to prove that I'm not contaminated... rabbit
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020, 3:11 pm

kikoya wrote:
...I need to go to the dentist and I need to prove that I'm not contaminated... rabbit

Take care of yourself, man!
Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020, 3:22 pm

Thanks. I must say that going to the hospital looks like the best way to actually get contaminated !
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020, 6:17 pm

kikoya wrote:
Thanks. I must say that going to the hospital looks like the best way to actually get contaminated !

In Hungary ditto...
Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyTue 21 Jul 2020, 9:54 am

I modified the GDB and TRK to make the track work in GTR2, but I didn't touch the AIW, and my cars are there :

goodwoodside - wip Grab_085

So the problem doesn't seem to be in the AIW.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyTue 21 Jul 2020, 11:45 am

kikoya wrote:
...So the problem doesn't seem to be in the AIW.

Hmmm ... so the problem is with my machine - and one more bug: when the race starts, my start is correct, but I get the stop and go penalty for wrong start... I say, mystic. Rolling Eyes
Anyway isn't the track too narrow? Can you overtake?
I yes, like it... Cool
Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyTue 21 Jul 2020, 11:51 am

I didn't have the start penalty either. Seems very strange !
Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip EmptyTue 21 Jul 2020, 11:57 am

carTOON wrote:
Anyway isn't the track too narrow? Can you overtake?

Better ask other people, i LOVE narrow tracks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodwoodside - wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodwoodside - wip   goodwoodside - wip Empty

Back to top Go down

goodwoodside - wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Racing Simulations :: GTL :: GTL WIP´s-
Jump to: