Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Replay only shows chassis Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Replay only shows chassis Vote_lcapReplay only shows chassis Voting_barReplay only shows chassis Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Replay only shows chassis Vote_lcapReplay only shows chassis Voting_barReplay only shows chassis Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
Vanaja
deep-strike

Replay only shows chassis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 478

Replay only shows chassis Empty
PostSubject: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyMon May 25, 2020 1:20 am

I have a car (mod) I just started running and when I watch a replay only the wheels and headlights (maybe a couple other things) show up in the replay, no body. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2540

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:31 am

Which mod and which graphical settings?

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3955
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyMon May 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Most times it can be that your graphic settings are too low, set them as high as possible except for the SHADOWS, set these at medium, no higher.

If your PC is old, you may have to run fewer cars to get it to work correctly. thumbup
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:39 am

I'm sorry, should have said what I'm trying to run. I have A 50s loading of GTL and am running the 500 TRC mod ( I think Marian did it) and I'll have to check the settings. Yes, the computer is old and I only have 4 GB of ram so maybe that's it/ I'll check the settings. Thanks
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:46 am

possible a in .cas error
Back to top Go down
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B32bStC68dgmfjNKdTRab2dpdW5pS2
Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 71

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:21 am

Just gonna nip in here and add a penny's worth, I found that the 500 mondial (is that your problem car rainmaker?) ran seemingly just great when I installed it, but recently when using another car I drive past it and it's just chassis and headlights only, I put it down to 'it's something else I'd b*ggered up' and figured to look in depth later... maybe it's not just me though!

Oh, btw, I'm using it on GTL-GTR2 not GTL
Back to top Go down
NEChris

NEChris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113
Ort : Between Zandvoort and Assen, not too far from Zolder, Spa, Hockenheim and Nürburg

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Maybe it's due to the LOD settings in the .cas file of the 500 TRC?
It's quite a high poly model and for smooth game play Marion set the distance for the next lower poly LOD pretty (too) short?
Do you see it in the showroom too when you zoom out?
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:05 pm

Yes, it's the 500 TRC and yes, I can see it in the showroom as well as on the track when I'm in another car (even another 500 TRC).
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyFri May 29, 2020 12:22 am

I bumped up the res setting in-game to full... better now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay only shows chassis
Page 1 of 1