Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Replay only shows chassis Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Replay only shows chassis Vote_lcapReplay only shows chassis Voting_barReplay only shows chassis Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Replay only shows chassis Vote_lcapReplay only shows chassis Voting_barReplay only shows chassis Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

alex12

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Replay only shows chassis

Go down 
+2
jeannomiller
rainmaker62
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

Replay only shows chassis Empty
PostSubject: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyMon 25 May 2020, 12:20 am

I have a car (mod) I just started running and when I watch a replay only the wheels and headlights (maybe a couple other things) show up in the replay, no body. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3285

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyMon 25 May 2020, 9:31 am

Which mod and which graphical settings?

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyMon 25 May 2020, 11:29 am

Most times it can be that your graphic settings are too low, set them as high as possible except for the SHADOWS, set these at medium, no higher.

If your PC is old, you may have to run fewer cars to get it to work correctly. thumbup
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue 26 May 2020, 12:39 am

I'm sorry, should have said what I'm trying to run. I have A 50s loading of GTL and am running the 500 TRC mod ( I think Marian did it) and I'll have to check the settings. Yes, the computer is old and I only have 4 GB of ram so maybe that's it/ I'll check the settings. Thanks
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 686

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue 26 May 2020, 8:46 am

possible a in .cas error
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue 26 May 2020, 9:21 am

Just gonna nip in here and add a penny's worth, I found that the 500 mondial (is that your problem car rainmaker?) ran seemingly just great when I installed it, but recently when using another car I drive past it and it's just chassis and headlights only, I put it down to 'it's something else I'd b*ggered up' and figured to look in depth later... maybe it's not just me though!

Oh, btw, I'm using it on GTL-GTR2 not GTL
Back to top Go down
NEChris

NEChris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 208
Ort : Between Zandvoort and Assen, not too far from Zolder, Spa, Hockenheim and Nürburg

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue 26 May 2020, 4:26 pm

Maybe it's due to the LOD settings in the .cas file of the 500 TRC?
It's quite a high poly model and for smooth game play Marion set the distance for the next lower poly LOD pretty (too) short?
Do you see it in the showroom too when you zoom out?
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyTue 26 May 2020, 9:05 pm

Yes, it's the 500 TRC and yes, I can see it in the showroom as well as on the track when I'm in another car (even another 500 TRC).
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis EmptyThu 28 May 2020, 11:22 pm

I bumped up the res setting in-game to full... better now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay only shows chassis   Replay only shows chassis Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay only shows chassis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Modding Techniques :: Ask and Answer :: Graphics-
Jump to: