Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Vote_lcaprequest nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Voting_barrequest nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Vote_lcaprequest nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Voting_barrequest nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

WJB1804

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neronblasko6000

neronblasko6000

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Empty
PostSubject: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto EmptyTue 12 May 2020, 8:32 pm

two cars
two cars from the IMSA series which I have not seen in the gt legends but yes in corsa asseto which I do not know if any modeller who wants to put these two beasts in the gt legends ?.

note: the camaro iroc 88 have two verifications for what i was investigating.

The 1982 version is a somewhat different version in the headlights, although I don't know if someone wants to do the 1982 version of the 1988 Z28.

and the nissan zx31 from the imsa saga which is interesting as nissan participates in races with this car which is also not in gt legends but if the bmw m1, the mercuri coguar gto and the audi gto.

history of the nissan zx gto:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_300ZX
request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto File:Racing300ZX
request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Racing10
request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto 25925310
lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

camaro iroc 88 imsa gto:
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-chevrolet-camaro-z28-iroc-z-2/
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3285

PostSubject: Re: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto EmptyTue 12 May 2020, 8:38 pm

At least the Nissan #75 does exist for GTR2:

https://trackaholics.forumotion.com/t3983-update-gto-mod-cars?highlight=nissan

Cool

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
neronblasko6000

neronblasko6000

PostSubject: Re: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto EmptyTue 12 May 2020, 10:46 pm

Thank you very much for the fact that it is for the gtr 2, but unfortunately I do not know how to convert that to put it in the gt legends although I expected someone to put it since I wanted to be able to play with it in the gt legends along with the other gto cars what's up.

although do you think someone can make the camaro gto for the game?
Back to top Go down
neronblasko6000

neronblasko6000

PostSubject: Re: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto EmptyTue 12 May 2020, 10:48 pm

jeannomiller wrote:
At least the Nissan #75 does exist for GTR2:

https://trackaholics.forumotion.com/t3983-update-gto-mod-cars?highlight=nissan

Cool

Thank you very much for the fact that it is for the gtr 2, but unfortunately I do not know how to convert that to put it in the gt legends although I expected someone to put it since I wanted to be able to play with it in the gt legends along with the other gto cars what's up.

although do you think someone can make the camaro gto for the game?
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

PostSubject: Re: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto EmptyWed 13 May 2020, 1:17 am

For the camaro

https://trackaholics.forumotion.com/t5109-release-1988-chevrolet-camaro-z28-imsa-gto?highlight=camaro+iroc+gto
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

PostSubject: Re: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto EmptyWed 13 May 2020, 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto   request nissan zx gto  and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa  gto Empty

Back to top Go down

request nissan zx gto and chevrolet camaro iroc 88 imsa gto
Page 1 of 1