Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Vote_lcapTriumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Voting_barTriumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Vote_lcapTriumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Voting_barTriumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bruttus, coolhandpaul

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Empty
PostSubject: Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY   Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY EmptyThu 02 May 2019, 10:12 am

Hi all can anyone help please I am looking for a template for the Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY

I am going to try and update the mod a bit if I can, as I believe its the only mod in existence for this car
in any game.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
PS: The download from race department does not have a template.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY   Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY EmptyThu 02 May 2019, 1:06 pm

I think this is what you're looking for.........

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4n530bepj68m8la/Vitesse_Templates.7z/file
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

PostSubject: Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY   Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY EmptyThu 02 May 2019, 4:09 pm

Cheers and thank you JS thumbup

Also has any one done any skins for this car they would like to stick on ere !
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY   Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY EmptyFri 03 May 2019, 2:56 pm

Thats nice Fatguts, lets have some hot vitesses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY   Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY Empty

Back to top Go down

Triumph Vitesse and Herald by WOODY
Page 1 of 1