Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Race07:   FactoryWeight Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Race07:   FactoryWeight Vote_lcapRace07:   FactoryWeight Voting_barRace07:   FactoryWeight Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Race07:   FactoryWeight Vote_lcapRace07:   FactoryWeight Voting_barRace07:   FactoryWeight Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Race07: FactoryWeight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Race07:   FactoryWeight Empty
PostSubject: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018, 3:40 pm

does somebody know, what this command describes in the CAR files

FactoryWeight=0.6
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018, 8:30 pm

can someone post a working link to the decryption tool for Race 07 please. I used to have it but apparently it was on a now dead hdd. Searching Google has only lead to dead links or virus.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018, 9:32 pm

hmmguy wrote:
Searching Google has only lead to dead links or virus.

...Which has obviously given you that bad eye :w00t: Punk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018, 5:44 am

here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9r2cp4u6l9ja5bd/wtcced.rar/file
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:16 am

Guys, guys.... I would suggest that it is rude and unbecoming of Evolution Modding members to over-ride another member's question with another question of a totally different nature.

Phil and Gordon... I would have expected something better from you gentlemen...  No

lusso wrote:

FactoryWeight=0.6

As to the OP's question... sorry lusso mate, I do not know what the FactoryWeight=0.6 equates to... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:27 am

it seems not to be used anywhere else (rf1, gtr2, gtl,ams)
i mean this keyword
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018, 7:47 pm

fisheracing wrote:
Guys, guys.... I would suggest that it is rude and unbecoming of Evolution Modding members to over-ride another member's question with another question of a totally different nature.

Phil and Gordon... I would have expected something better from you gentlemen...  No

lusso wrote:

FactoryWeight=0.6

As to the OP's question... sorry lusso mate, I do not know what the FactoryWeight=0.6 equates to... scratch

Are you drunk again and posting Glen? A rather obnoxious and pointless post from you. I asked so as to be able to try to help out lusso. What did you bring aside from bs blather?

@lusso thanks mate. I lost my old version of that software and didn't realize it was back to encrypted till I went to look for this factory weight value. My guess is the obvious that it means .6 of whatever that weight is but since I can't see the hdc file I don't even recall if the mass is listed in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race07: FactoryWeight   Race07:   FactoryWeight Empty

Back to top Go down

Race07: FactoryWeight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Modding Techniques :: Ask and Answer :: Misc-
Jump to: