Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€[CTD] - No reason?! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
[CTD] - No reason?! Vote_lcap[CTD] - No reason?! Voting_bar[CTD] - No reason?! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
[CTD] - No reason?! Vote_lcap[CTD] - No reason?! Voting_bar[CTD] - No reason?! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

drionita

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

[CTD] - No reason?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RobertLidstroem

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

[CTD] - No reason?! Empty
PostSubject: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 7:22 am

Hi!

yesterday everything was fine, and even this morning, just adding some cars in P&G and testing them. I go on and recreate the LeMans Classic 2018 Grid 3, went ingame, and even though i havent selected that class yet it CTDs with just:

Code:
tire_manager 1171: Non-existent tire brand ""

It doesnt say what tire i am missing.... is there somekind of "max number of cars" for the GTR/GTL engine or something? I cant even make it to switch class....as soon as i choose open practise and the car starts to spin, CTD. And that car worked perfectly this morning?

Any ideas please?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 8:19 am

RobertLidstroem wrote:
...tire_manager 1171: Non-existent tire brand...

In the cars folder the HDC file go to TireBrand ... check to see if exist all...
GTL Car Tools is a great help for choosing cars, but NoGrip is dead, I don't know where to download it in other sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 8:50 am

Thanks for the tio!
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 9:13 am

RobertLidstroem wrote:
Thanks for the tio!

GTL Car Tools (see on the bottom of the page): http://tt.servegame.com:100/GT%20Legends/ADDONS/G-L/
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 2:04 pm

No fix yet, and i have deleted the last champinship i did, i deleted the cars too (backuped and moved). Still, just browsing the menus, leads to the tireissue...

I just think the whol install went bonkers.....i cant possibly check EVERY car for tires. since it just appeared this morning....

Hate when things happen for no apparent reason!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 5:47 pm

thus the term SFG! was born lol Stupid F*cking Game!!
Back to top Go down
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptySat 21 Jul 2018, 5:02 am

hmmguy wrote:

Something like that, yeah!

I can play other championships i made though!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptySat 21 Jul 2018, 8:14 pm

RobertLidstroem wrote:
hmmguy wrote:

Something like that, yeah!

I can play other championships i made though!

Exactly! Why do they work but this one being virtually identical doesn't??? scratch Mad SFG!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 7:05 pm

Ok, still fiddlin' with this!

So, made a fresh PnG install, added one class. Works fine.

Added my Le Mans Classic Grid3 - class. Boom - ctd. I havent added the cars necessary to build the class even.

And i cant even choose that class in Png, it still CTDs even before i get to changing class. i remove the class-files.

Boom everything works like a glove!

"#¤%&/()=(/&%?? Very Happy Some serious non-logical stuff going on here! I dont mind redoing the class, but still?
Back to top Go down
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 7:11 pm

What the!?

Just took one out of the blue and deleted everything after "Game Filter = AND: "

Code:
Game Name =  Le Mans Classic 2018 - Grid 3
Game Filter = AND: PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS3, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS4, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS5, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS6, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS6b, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS7, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS8, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS12, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTP11, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTP12, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC2, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC3a, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC3b, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC4b, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC5b
IgnoreTrackFilter

And it freakin works!? Surprised
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 11:47 pm

RobertLidstroem wrote:
What the!?

Just took one out of the blue and deleted everything after "Game Filter = AND: "

Code:
Game Name =  Le Mans Classic 2018 - Grid 3
Game Filter = AND: PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS3, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS4, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS5, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS6, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS6b, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS7, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS8, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTS12, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTP11, PA_LMC_GRID3_GTP12, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC2, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC3a, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC3b, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC4b, PA_LMC_GRID3_TSRC5b
IgnoreTrackFilter

Just a simple "." missed or in the wrong place can cause a CTD... then there are 26 letters of the alpahabet plus exclamation marks etc and numbers 0-10 to make life even more difficult lol!
Back to top Go down
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018, 4:37 am

GeeDee wrote:
RobertLidstroem wrote:
What the!?

Code:
Game Name =  Le Mans Classic 2018 - Grid 3
IgnoreTrackFilter

Just a simple "." missed or in the wrong place can cause a CTD... then there are 26 letters of the alpahabet plus exclamation marks etc and numbers 0-10 to make life even more difficult lol!

Haha spot on mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CTD] - No reason?!   [CTD] - No reason?! Empty

Back to top Go down

[CTD] - No reason?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: