Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Vote_lcapSome new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Voting_barSome new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Vote_lcapSome new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Voting_barSome new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP

Go down 
+23
Tanjaschnute
bonnier
Vanaja
jeannomiller
Zexer
DarkSide
freeracer
ney.dias
Jim Clark
toto090369
GeeDee
charger69
brulaap
dbstreet
drionita
framroze
0fflabeluse
Castrol
Was
ericgtl
babis_xo
deep-strike
MG421982
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanjaschnute

Anzahl der Beiträge : 162

Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020, 10:39 pm

I could also help, I know some things too. Often it's only small things that cause a vehicle not to work, or not to work as it should.

Just send me a PM, then I could also help you further.

I am currently helping another user/moderator here with his project, so maybe I can help you too.
Back to top Go down
commodore

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020, 11:09 pm

Thanks for your offer. But I think I know what to do.
Some problems have already been solved. And then it's mainly about realistic performance.
Back to top Go down
Tanjaschnute

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020, 11:25 pm

Too bad, I would have liked to help.
Back to top Go down
commodore

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020, 12:48 am

@Tanjaschnute

I didn't mean to annoy you, just explain that some problems are solved.
In the end, it's dbstreet's mod and not my decision.
Back to top Go down
Tanjaschnute

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020, 2:01 am

no problem.
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 480

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021, 7:20 pm

Any news on this mod, dbstreet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dbstreet

Anzahl der Beiträge : 106

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021, 10:31 am

DarkSide wrote:

Hello Dark side, the mod is finished,

I honestly got involved in a personal project that I had in mind years ago, and I forgot to ask for the permissions (Yes I'm an IDIOT!!) to use the vehicles of other modders,

If the administrator allows me to publish them without those permissions, I would have no problems to publish it.

This is the project I involved, is Turismo Carretera 1982 season, Turismo Carretera is a category of my country, with very particular cars, I do not know if it is known outside my country, today it still exists but current cars, which are still the same brands, are very different and almost do not look alike to the originals.

Some pictures of what I do

Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc110
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc210
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc310
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc410
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc510
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc610
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc710
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Tc810
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Grab_010
Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Grab_012

ney.dias, drionita and josemj like this post

Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 767

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021, 11:33 am

Love Conosur classic motorsport! cheers I remember there was amod for F1 Challenge (or was it rfactor?) with a Fiat Regata, Renault Fuego and many other, really enjoyed that one!
Back to top Go down
dbstreet

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021, 11:45 am

drionita wrote:
Love Conosur classic motorsport! cheers I remember there was amod for F1 Challenge (or was it rfactor?) with a Fiat Regata, Renault Fuego and many other, really enjoyed that one!

It is not the same, you are saying TC2000, which is another Argentine category, with 4 cyl and 2000cc engines, with Renault Fuego, Fiat Regatta, VW Gacel and Passat, Ford Sierra and a few more in the 80's.

The TC are 6 cyl engines and more than 3000cc the models are Ford Falcon, Chevy Nova Coupe, Dodge Polara Coupe and Ika Torino Coupe

There is a Game that is the SimuTC in Gmotor2 (Based on Rfactor) with the new TC models.

drionita likes this post

Back to top Go down
dbstreet

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021, 1:37 pm

By the way, someone has or knows a good intructive to convert tracks from Rfactor to GTR2,
I need to learn how to convert tracks, mainly temporary circuits,
Like Tandil V2.0 from Rfactor, http://tt.servegame.com:200/?search=tandil
If someone can help me, I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 480

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021, 5:28 pm

dbstreet wrote:
DarkSide wrote:

Hello Dark side, the mod is finished,

Great to hear that Spa 1971 is finished Punk Punk Punk Punk

Looking forward to its release one day cheers cheers best of luck with your other current projects

Vanaja likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021, 7:11 pm

Yes! We need this mod. thumbup2 Punk
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 767

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021, 6:08 am

dbstreet wrote:
drionita wrote:

It is not the same, you are saying TC2000, which is another Argentine category, with 4 cyl and 2000cc engines, with Renault Fuego, Fiat Regatta, VW Gacel and Passat, Ford Sierra and a few more in the 80's.

The TC are 6 cyl engines and more than 3000cc the models are Ford Falcon, Chevy Nova Coupe, Dodge Polara Coupe and Ika Torino Coupe

There is a Game that is the SimuTC in Gmotor2 (Based on Rfactor) with the new TC models.

Yep, mate, I know your pictures are about the Turismo de Carrettera, and that there are three main touring cars series, TC/TC2000/Top Race V6, and also the Turismo Nacional C3/C2/C1; I meant that I discovered that "universe" when I first played that mod in F1 Challenge Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 1f60a
I have an old GTR2 but I can't remember who released it (Goresh?), whilst TC2000 2009-2001 and TRV6 2010 where done by Ron at Trackaholics.
Back to top Go down
Zexer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021, 11:29 am

I for one would be very welcoming of an actual vintage mod covering Turismo Carretera. The modern TC cars are nice, but these were better.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3456

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021, 12:04 pm

dbstreet wrote:
DarkSide wrote:

If the administrator allows me to publish them without those permissions, I would have no problems to publish it.

Release would be ok for me as long as YOU credit the ORIGINAL mod/model/skin maker in your posts and readme notes.
Mods without permission can be subjected to removal on request of the original mod maker at the admins' discretion.

As far as I can see most of the cars seem to be new skins of already existing cars for P&G or other GTR2 cars except your new creations.
No idea whether you changed physics of the existing cars

Cool

Jeannomiller

Vanaja, Tanjaschnute and ericgtl2 like this post

Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021, 10:37 pm

In particular Moskvich want to see GTR2 / GTL.

Hansu66 and ericgtl2 like this post

Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 476

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2021, 8:15 am

dbstreet wrote:

By the way, someone has or knows a good intructive to convert tracks from Rfactor to GTR2

Here you go: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/track-conversion-tutorial.179231/
Back to top Go down
Tanjaschnute

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021, 9:23 pm

Any news from 1971 ETCC 24 hours of Spa Question
Back to top Go down
Tanjaschnute

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2022, 12:35 am

Are there still vehicles coming from this mod, or has this project been scrapped for good?
I would be very interested in the narrow versions of the Opel Commodore.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2022, 10:40 am

Weird cars and mod, what is that sticking out of the bonnet ?
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2135

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2022, 6:40 pm

Induction system........
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 Mar 2023, 8:27 pm

A massive thread and now nothing any one any idea what's happened ? Not one car released.

Tanjaschnute and Jim Clark like this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyThu 09 Mar 2023, 9:50 pm

dbstreet last visit today Today at 9:31 pm maybe he can give us an update ?
Back to top Go down
Tanjaschnute

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023, 9:23 am

I think he will not reply, so far he has not replied to pm's either.
These cars will never appear and languish on his hard drive.
Back to top Go down
commodore

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023, 9:13 pm

Good news! Very Happy

dbstreet contacted me. Seems he lost some files of the Spa 1971 mod.
A long time ago he asked me for help with the physics for the mod. I helped him and that's why I have all the necessary files. Now dbstreet asked me to make the release for him, because he is very busy with other projects. But after such a long time I need to check everything first to be sure the mod works in P&G and GTR2. So you just have to be patient for a few more days.

jeannomiller, Vanaja, Tanjaschnute, logos, Condominhas, drionita, DarkSide and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP   Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new cars for P&G by dbstreet WIP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next